Jbougs 11/2 picks

Kansas City +9

Seattle +7

Bol!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

i like Seattle, and KC ehh, I used TBAY as part of my 10 point teaser, so I have all Tampa has to do is win for me, but I think Tampa can cover. No LJ again and QB not too good. They did play good last week vs. JETS, we'll see how they can do this week.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

KC worries me because Johnson is out, their 3rd string QB is barely serviceable.

Jbougs
    Jbougs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm trying a new system, the thing I like about it is Tampa is a different team on the road. They just don't play as good as they can play, they should have easily won last week vs Dallas but there offense was flat.

With Johnson out,their is no confusion, KC will be trying some different things and will open up the passing game. Expect Bowe and Gonzo to have some big games, I do not expect an upset, but I do expect them to cover at home.

Jbougs
    Jbougs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice 2-1 day, Patriots saved me the day. Seattle choked because the play calling was terrible.
    Nice 4-1 weekend.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Congrats. The NFL is owning me this year, I should just not play it....or listen to people like you who have winning records.