DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Jets at Bills

This division play is usually close and the Bills look like they are on a bit of a downswing from there initial fast start. The Jets could challenge the Bills in this spot, and the race for the AFC East is tight.

The Jets +5.5 look like the play here

Side note: the Bills are receiving 63%+ of the action yet the line has moved from 6 to 5.5. RLM

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'm shocked the Jets aren't getting more points after their putrid performance against KC, but I'll take the points anyway.

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice bet deluxe, i have buffalo up by 6 at the end of this game, but its all about gameday

DeluxeLiner

I got it at +5.5 ...not sure if I should have waited but I jumped on the half point RLM, in case it goes down even further. The Jets hopefully learned a lot from last weeks game.

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7644

i'm thinking jets + the points is a good play
    favre due to keep the picks down and can get that late score to win or cover if behind

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

I have a slight lean towards jets + the points but I think the Bills win by a field goal so don't go money line.

DeluxeLiner

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    I have a slight lean towards jets + the points but I think the Bills win by a field goal so don't go money line.
    I agree with you... I don't see a whole lot of value from the moneyline being at about +200. I think the Jets will play better than they did last week, even though this game is on the road (aint too far from home though). Favre should bring his A game to this one since he played poorly last week and doesn't usually have consecutive down weeks (last week i think he just didn't play smart and it cost him, but he showed bravado by winning in the last minute).