Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got tickets to Dallas at Philly Week 17

I'm hoping this game comes down to whoever wins goes to the playoffs. I live in Atlanta(from Miami) and absolutely hate the Falcons. Indoor stadiums in the south blow. Going with a couple of my friends who have never been north of NC. Hoping for the flex schedule to make this game the Sunday night game.

I've been up north, but never to Philly, some suggestions from people would be appreciated.

Hoping for a 15 degree game with snow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290267312341

aknox
    aknox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Philthadelphia. Any sporting event or concert i've been to in Philly always results in an altercation with some sort of Philly trash. My friend went to the Giants/Eagles game last season wearing his Manning jersey and some ass knocked his beer out of his hand looking for a fight. Philly is trash.

JGSharpSquire
    JGSharpSquire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Philly's pretty bad -- but who cares?! Congratulations! If Vegas put down odds of you having a bad time at that game, I think they would be at 1,000:1.

I know anything can happen, but that should be a huge game with tons of playoff implications -- especially with Romo out and Dallas dropping a few games. The division title may very well come down to that game and it could be one of those rare situations where they play eachother Week 17 AND in the Wild Card round. Very cool. Don't worry about it, I say though, even if it doesn't have playoff implications, it will still be a great time! Congrats!

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Don't get shot!

TheAnswer03
    TheAnswer03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly's not that bad, unless your a bitch.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer03 View Post
    Philly's not that bad, unless your a bitch.
    Illiterate philly fan....color me shocked.

Philly is better than it use to be, I mean....there is no more "Eagles Court" with Judge McCaffery, so that is a start.

AS: I haven't been to the new stadium yet, though I've heard good things. Enjoy.
    Last edited by laxdjock; 10-28-08 at 12:50 PM.

aknox
    aknox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Philly really isn't that bad. They are trying to clean it up and make things better. But there still is a lot of trash there. You'll have a great time at the game for sure.

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

We're going into this looking forward to the "trash," we want to see the crazy ass people.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by Always Somethin' View Post
    We're going into this looking forward to the "trash," we want to see the crazy ass people.
    The Spectrum....mid 90's, it would have given you all you could handle!

GL and report back on your adventure.