strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 48.5

This is the best play for the Monday Night game. I might post a side later but this total is solid.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over 49
    Last edited by tab; 10-20-08 at 11:01 AM.

strictlywinners

Tab stay away from Broncos tonight, just take the over.

tab

strictly,
    You are right to stay away from the broncos. Patriots are going to win this game. Everyone likes the broncos. I say the patriots win. The broncos are not going to be motivated to play the patriots at foxborough. The epartriots will be motivated to play the broncos. Last week, the jaguars used a short passing game to beat the broncos. That was why their qb was 24/28. I do think the patriots, after watching film on the broncos defense from last week, are going to find holes in the broncos defense. The broncos are really bad against the run too. Watch for the patriots to establish the running game. In 2007, the broncos defense gave up 31, 34, 37, and 38 points in 4 of the 8 away games. Take the over 49 is the better bet. I am going totake the patriots team total to go over 13.5 (h) and to go over 26 (g) as additional bets.

Strictly,
    I would bet the patriots team total to go over 13.5 and 26. I am also going to take
    the first half to go over 24 (-120). Good luck

tab

[QUOTE=tab;1123623]I agree. I also like the following for monday night.

Patriots team total over 13.5 (half)
    Patriots team total over 26 (game)
    Patriots/broncos over 24 half
    Patriots/broncos over 49 game

strictlywinners

Tab just out of curiosity how much money do you plan on spreading around on all of these bets. Whatever it is add up what you are risking on all of your little plays then just put it all on the over for the game. When you take to many things all you do is increase your chances of losing, it is impossible to win long term with that approach.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

UNDER tonight is the play. GL though as I will be playing the Under and New England

strictlywinners

Well Mit I know I can't take you off the Under but I wish I could, New England is slight lean for me now but his over is golden. I would rather see you get off the under and if you don't want to take Over put it all on New England.

aiyerrc
    aiyerrc's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats ur reasoning strict? i am leaning the same as u, im just looking for some reasoning! thanks

strictlywinners

Check the other thread and I explained why I am taking over, it has little to do with either team invovled in the game, and everything to do with the way I come up with what I am going to be taking.

aiyerrc
    aiyerrc's Avatar Become A Pro!

got it thanks!

strictlywinners

Looking like a big fat loser, so pissed cutler got hurt on first play of game, anyway, I gotta stick with my pick that I am about to lose 4400 on and back it up. I'm going over 21 second half for 1k, wish me luck, if i can it it it will lighten the blow a little bit.

tab

Strictly,
    I wish you had gone on the patroits team total over 13.5 and 26 like I did. Anyways, I have a play for tommorrow in college football on the temple/Ohio game. I like the under 43 and the temple team total under 23 in that game. Read me anaysis for the game under college football.