strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW WOW WOW, I have my first sell out game of the year.

Everyone is going to say I'm crazy and it actually isn't a play for me yet, but I know that it will be.
    Miami +1 is the best play I have seen not only this year but in probably the last five years. The biggest bet I have put in on NFL was for 5k, I was going to put 10k on Raiders today, but losing Vikings early I just decided to go with 3k. As long as I don't blow everyting early in the week, I'm thinking I'm probably going to go for broke and put 15k on the Dolphins. I know I know you all think I belong in the insane asylum.

jagermeister1
    jagermeister1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Okay, I'll be the first to say it. You're crazy. Bills win by a margin of 3 to 7. Feel free to explain, because unless there's some kind of unreleased news, I see no reason to put that much faith in the Fins versus a quality Buffalo squad.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I said Miami is not a play for me yet, but I have a funny feeling that my numbers are going to come back in very strong favor of Miami winning the game. I should know by Friday night or Saturday morning if I pull the trigger on them.

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know, it's not like Buffalo is a weak road team. They are playing great team football. Just... I don't know, that's a really scary bet.