hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 7 Best Play -- SD -1.5

SD -1.5 over Buffalo is a gimme. SD has been my workhorse all season long, and they will cover easily again here.

Bank it!

- Hakrjak

orlans17
    orlans17's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it especially is Losman is starting!

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by orlans17 View Post
    i like it especially is Losman is starting!
    i think edwards is probable

BadBeatBodog
    BadBeatBodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD off a prime time beat down of NE that is fresh on people's minds, traveling east for a 10am EST game, and they play worse on the road. Buffalo off a bye and got beat down the week before and get Edwards back. Very good spot for Buffalo; one good game at home against a weak NE team does not mean SD is suddenly the team we all thought they were.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm waiting for this line to get up to 2 and I'm jumping on Buffalo...I'm pretty successful fading SD, I cleaned up when they went to Miami and should've won when they played the Raiders. The Chargers are consistently overrated by the public imo.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeatBodog View Post
    SD off a prime time beat down of NE that is fresh on people's minds, traveling east for a 10am EST game, and they play worse on the road. Buffalo off a bye and got beat down the week before and get Edwards back. Very good spot for Buffalo; one good game at home against a weak NE team does not mean SD is suddenly the team we all thought they were.
    I think that is fairly accurate.

bosterosoy
    bosterosoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buffalo is one of the best plays of the year! They have a good defense and a dynamic offense. SD will play the dreaded noon eastern game in a crazy environment.

SD looked good against NE because NE kept giving them the ball back, not to mention NE defense is looking its age.

BOL to all

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

hakrjak, look at the past results of teams comming off a bye this season.. they win.. and cover if they don't..

I am gonna think long and hard on this one cuz the stats say SD by 6.5.. (scoring margins diff + scoring avg diff).. this is close.. too close.. and buff is at home..

I am leaning towards buff..

Robust

edit: If you remove the ass-kicking they got from Ari, Buff takes the lead in the scoring marings (11.5 to 6.5) and and is 2 pts behind in scoring avg (27 to 29).. this points to BUFF even more (Buff +3 if you like the way i do my math )..
    Last edited by Robust; 10-14-08 at 09:33 PM. Reason: edit

BRADYSBUNCH12
    BRADYSBUNCH12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Buffalo's defense isnt nearly as good as they have been in the past, LT seems to play well against Buffalo as the running game will need to be used alot as the weather might play a factor this weekend

SD wins but dont be surprised if its very close

hakrjak

This is how I see it:

I think that Buffalo has been a good team for me to win money on this year, but they are also overrated. SD looked to find their groove last weekend, and they should be playing at a more consistantly high level as they look to secure their place in the playoffs from now on. I don't believe Buffalo has the scoring power to be able to keep up if SD begins scoring as they are prone to do. I'm betting that play by Buffalo will fall off as they go down the stretch here. Everybody is shocked that they have done as well as they have, and some of that magic will wear off soon.

Also: SD should get Chris Chambers back this weekend, which would greatly improve their scoring threat.

BOL,

- Hakrjak

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego will take this hands down

hakrjak

Grade my picks -- Hakrjak's Week 7

All plays are 1 dime, except for SD which is a 2 dime play this week.

SF +10.5
    Cincy +10
    SD -1.5
    DET +8.5
    SEA +10.5
    INDY -2
    DEN +3
    NO +3
    NYJ -3

BOL,

- Hakrjak