Strong Plays (2-0)(+4.00 units)
    Regular Plays (4-1)(+2.90 units)

Overall (6-3)(+0.30 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (3-6)(-10.80 units)
    Strong Plays (11-2)(+17.60 units)
    Regular Plays (19-8)(+10.20 units)

Overall (33-16)(+17.00 units)

This week was almost identical to last week. I went 0-2 in best bets again, 2-0 in strong plays and this week I went 4-1 in my regular plays while last week I went 5-0. So even though I dropped both best bets again, I still had a winning week although it was only for 0.30 units. Kind of crazy out of my three categories of picks that my best bets have by far been my worst picks, yet I am still having a pretty good NFL season at plus seventeen units.

I took a pass on the Sunday night game. I kept going back and forth on it. I did like the Pats early in the week, then kept switching back and forth, so I took a pass on it.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Cleveland +8 vs Giants (regular play)………………Glad I took a pass on the Sunday night game, I would have lost. I am going to play tonight, but just a one unit regular play. I like it, don’t love it. Giants are the road kings over the past two seasons. The Browns really suck, but after watching St Louis win and Detroit almost win yesterday….anything is possible. Also hard to pass up a home dog on Monday Night Football. I think the Giants will get the win, but the Browns will get the cover. I am more into my Phillies playing tonight than I am the football game. I think I might have to put a little something on my Phillies being such a big dog and just about everybody seems to be on Manny and the Dodgers.

Good Luck Everybody!!

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

Real nice record you're putting together there JM, keep that shit up bro.