strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Browns +8.5 Under 44

People forget how big home field advantage comes into play in the NFL, just check out how many home teams won yesterday. The dog pound will be rocking, this game is going to be gross, no offense lots of turnovers and maybe a couple special teams plays, block punt field goal, who knows. Don't know who is going to win, but I am pretty sure its going to be on a field goal or last minute drive.

strictlywinners

Also I'm not big on trends but maybe this week isn't the NFC East week. Cowboys lose straight up as 5 point favorite, Redskins lose straight up as 13 point favoirte. The eagles won but the 9ers were in it until the last 5 minutes.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

Good luck. I'm with you on this one. Agree with the analysis. Browns need a big effort and G-Men can afford a loss.

HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!

my money on brownies +9.5

strictlywinners

Good to see their are some other smart players out there, lets hope we get it, I have 2k Browns Spread 1k Moneyline and 1k Under.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL SW...been sitting on Browns +9 -120 for most of the week. Loved it before the Winslow problem but still think it has some good value. Lean under as well...could be a smashmouth type of game. Not playing the total since I don't need a late week bail out play.

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got the Browns +19.5 to cash a 3 team teaser. I am also thinking of teasing browns and over. You guys seem to love the under.

Turnovers lead to scores and I see several.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Good to see their are some other smart players out there, lets hope we get it, I have 2k Browns Spread 1k Moneyline and 1k Under.
    what makes you like the under? weather seems ok, gmen have a good offense and have put up 44 in a game themselves, plus cleveland's defense isn't that great??

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Small teaser on Cleveland +15 and the under 49.5 here.

I think the Giants are going to run, run, then run some more. They lead the league in rushing and Cleveland can't stop the run, I do see some points coming off of turnovers and I am a little concerned with the total around 43.5 (maybe NYG24 Clev 20 kind of game) so that's why I am teasing it. Cleveland +15 should be ok as I don't see them trailing by more than 14 all game long.

Good luck to all.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

This whole thread makes me . If being "smart" is laying that kind of bread on the Cleveland Browns against, oh yea, the defending Superbowl champions and at the moment, best team in sports;.....god bless you. I'm not saying an upset cannot happen, certainly it can and might, but to call this a "smart" play, that may be going a little to far.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC View Post
    This whole thread makes me . If being "smart" is laying that kind of bread on the Cleveland Browns against, oh yea, the defending Superbowl champions and at the moment, best team in sports;.....god bless you. I'm not saying an upset cannot happen, certainly it can and might, but to call this a "smart" play, that may be going a little to far.
    Is it a smart play now?