nojuice
    nojuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Night Play

Play #3 1-1 ( +0.71 )

2* Eagles - Bears UNDER 39 -110

Alot of blitzing and with Westbrook out should stay under the number. Good Luck

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

Where did you see that Westbrook is out?

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I got this update today
    It appears unlikely that Westbrook will play, but he does have a history of showing up ready for the game when it looks bleak. Continue to monitor his status until Sunday night, but be ready to replace him with another option, possibly Buckhalter or, if you're desperate, Lorenzo Booker. If Westbrook plays against the Bears, consider him a low-end No. 1 option. Buckhalter would be a No. 2 Fantasy option if he starts in Westbrook's place.

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    I got this update today
    It appears unlikely that Westbrook will play, but he does have a history of showing up ready for the game when it looks bleak. Continue to monitor his status until Sunday night, but be ready to replace him with another option, possibly Buckhalter or, if you're desperate, Lorenzo Booker. If Westbrook plays against the Bears, consider him a low-end No. 1 option. Buckhalter would be a No. 2 Fantasy option if he starts in Westbrook's place.
    Buckhalter will probably play all night and buckhalter will shine, you heard it here first, EAGLES OVER 39.5

EDFED
    EDFED's Avatar Become A Pro!

not playing... madden just said - he showed up wanted to play - worked out and said he can't

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

That Westbrook update is from some douchebag Fantasy writer with HIS explanation...DO NOT BELIEVE THAT CRAP...Westbrook will have a smaller role, and I think the Eagles are 3 points better than the Bears without him, 6.5 with him....Eagles 27-12

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard Westbrook is in fact playing. Hmmm.....

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I don't know. I am weary if Westbrook isn't in. They depend on him to get the running game going so mcnabb can get his crap done. If he is out I think this game is pretty close.

nojuice
    nojuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

from CBS Sports " among their inactives for Week 4, meaning he won't play at Chicago. " Again, good luck, whatever you deciede.
    Last edited by nojuice; 09-28-08 at 06:31 PM. Reason: misspelled

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

bears +3

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

buckhalter ALWAYS comes in ready, it's amazing how interchangeable this offense can be. this team almost beat the pat's last year with AJ at qb. as long as kevin kolb doesn't step in, I see the iggles covering. bears d is no joke though, and at home it will be tough. still, philly's d is in the top 5 in the league easy, don't see the bears moving the ball easily at all.

3 units on eagles -3 at -115 (well 1.5 units at -110, 1.5 at -115)

hakrjak
    hakrjak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bleeding Green Nation, the Eagles blog I trust says he's out for tonight.... *shrug* Shouldn't matter -- Buckhalter will do fine.

$$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CBBPhenom View Post
    Buckhalter will probably play all night and buckhalter will shine, you heard it here first, EAGLES OVER 39.5
    ditto bro philly over parley,,also sun.over33
    mon.over28

teaser

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Didn't pull the trigger on this one. Was going to to play the Bears +3, I think the books want everyone to play the Eagles. Always good to go against the public. The bears was also kinda my gut feeling....

Either Way GL to all! I hope you guys cash in!!