HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raiders , Mccfaden Its Hurt.....

MACCFADEN ITS HURT HE DOWN THE BUS WHIT A MEDIC BOOT ...I WAS AFTER BUFFALO -9.5 SO SO AFTER THIS..IM PUT MONEY ON BILLS..IF RAIDERS VARGAS ITS HURT ALSO THEY DONT RUN THE BALL... HOW DO THEY GOIN TO MOVE THE BALL?...ANY COMMENTS....

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did McFadden get hurt?

HOMAR

Im Watching Nfl Morning .nfl Network....and They Show The Ifo A Few Minutes Ago.....also Ask Him If He It Gona Starting.. He Said Coach Desition ....game Time Desition....

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm.. Thats crazy... Well good info, thanks

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HOMAR View Post
    MACCFADEN ITS HURT HE DOWN THE BUS WHIT A MEDIC BOOT ...I WAS AFTER BUFFALO -9.5 SO SO AFTER THIS..IM PUT MONEY ON BILLS..IF RAIDERS VARGAS ITS HURT ALSO THEY DONT RUN THE BALL... HOW DO THEY GOIN TO MOVE THE BALL?...ANY COMMENTS....
    Yes, I have two comments.
    1. Where did you learn English?
    2. Turn off the CAP LOCK

Doc

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

He will play.. they put a metal plate in his shoe to protect his injured toe (at least thats whats reported on ESPN.com)... but he is 70% and Fargas is out. With the Coach's job on the line unless darren cant walk he will play.

HOMAR

doc.... eanglish its not my first lenguage..sorry for my bad. writen eanglish i speak read my problem its writing ..i speak 3 lenguages so.. i try to be accurate about.my post .. ok .. and sorry , im only want to help info on the board....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

doc.... eanglish its not my first lenguage..sorry for my bad. writen eanglish i speak read my problem its writing ..i speak 3 lenguages so.. i try to be accurate about.my post .. ok .. and sorry , im only want to help info on the board....
    Homar no problem I can understand what your saying good luck with your plays.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!

doc.... eanglish its not my first lenguage......
    Then please accept my apologies. Anyone who is trying deserves credit not criticism. Not your bad. It's my bad!

PS - thanks for turning off the cap lock!

Doc

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hurt or Healthy, Buffalo is the play here, and this is coming from a diehard Raider fan.

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

They said they are giving him a shot 10 minutes before the game and expect him to be fine. They also have Michael Bush who is a beast( the guy from Louisville who broke his leg before the draft, he would of been a first round pick)

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup Bush will get a good amount of carries today and is very strong as well.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you bring good info, you could type in green and purple for all I care! Thanks for the insight.

Steel toe + shot is common practice....so I'd think he would play, but I'm not sure what OAK will do when he needs a breather.

ps. I wish I could speak 3 languages....I'm lucky to speak American on a good day.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I the only one who requires an interpreter to read this thread?