BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

BGboothA's NFL Week 3

Just leans at this point, but these are the games I am looking at.

Mia +13 @ NE
    This game should be low scoring, I mean think about it, the O/U is set at 36 the second lowest of the week (only behind Chi/TB's 35.5), now combine a 13 point spread. A low scoring game plus a spread that large, should make an obvious lean toward the underdog.

TB +3 @ Chi
    TB is the better team. Chicago has averaged 138 yard passing a game this season, thats not enough to own a game outright. Although at this point I would buy the half point to 3.5.

DET @ SF -4
    SF held Seattle to 189 yards passing, and while Seattle had success on the ground, DET doesn't have much of a ground game to speak of at this point. Detroit hasn't stopped anyone and Gore should control this game handily. SF should run away with this one.

CLE +2@ BAL
    Is Cleveland really this bad? I don't think so, Anderson and Edwards have to come out of their slump eventually. Baltimore is coming off a weird week with the Hurricane bye. Neither of these teams have shown us much this year, why not go with the preseason favorite here +2.

NYJ +9 @ SD
    The news on LT really makes this one interesting. With LT out the Jets moneyline at +395 looks interesting. But we won't know about LT until gametime more than likely. This one is just a lean, SD has taken two tough losses and most like them here, but I don't see Brett Farve losing by 10 points on MNF.

NO @ DEN over 51
    Two huge offenses, with a total of zero decent defenses. 51? may sound like a lot, but these two teams have averaged totals of 57.5 points total per game the last two weeks going against lesser offenses.

Jax @ IND under 42
    Two huge defenses and two hurting offenses. A great combo for going under. Over the last two weeks these two have averaged totals of 35. Jax always plays IND tough, if Clark and Saturday are out I like this even more.

This is my first real write up so let me know.

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    Just leans at this point, but these are the games I am looking at.

Mia +13 @ NE
    This game should be low scoring, I mean think about it, the O/U is set at 36 the second lowest of the week (only behind Chi/TB's 35.5), now combine a 13 point spread. A low scoring game plus a spread that large, should make an obvious lean toward the underdog.

TB +3 @ Chi
    TB is the better team. Chicago has averaged 138 yard passing a game this season, thats not enough to own a game outright. Although at this point I would buy the half point to 3.5.

DET @ SF -4
    SF held Seattle to 189 yards passing, and while Seattle had success on the ground, DET doesn't have much of a ground game to speak of at this point. Detroit hasn't stopped anyone and Gore should control this game handily. SF should run away with this one.

CLE +2@ BAL
    Is Cleveland really this bad? I don't think so, Anderson and Edwards have to come out of their slump eventually. Baltimore is coming off a weird week with the Hurricane bye. Neither of these teams have shown us much this year, why not go with the preseason favorite here +2.

NYJ +9 @ SD
    The news on LT really makes this one interesting. With LT out the Jets moneyline at +395 looks interesting. But we won't know about LT until gametime more than likely. This one is just a lean, SD has taken two tough losses and most like them here, but I don't see Brett Farve losing by 10 points on MNF.

NO @ DEN over 51
    Two huge offenses, with a total of zero decent defenses. 51? may sound like a lot, but these two teams have averaged totals of 57.5 points total per game the last two weeks going against lesser offenses.

Jax @ IND under 42 (stupid field goal)
    Two huge defenses and two hurting offenses. A great combo for going under. Over the last two weeks these two have averaged totals of 35. Jax always plays IND tough, if Clark and Saturday are out I like this even more.

This is my first real write up so let me know.
    4-2 with one game left.
    man that IND game looked so good for the first 59 minutes of it.

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never bet unders, they can only get screwed..

yurboy
    yurboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job pimpin, im thoroughly impressed, not just with the picks but the write-ups were on point too.

BGboothA

Quote Originally Posted by yurboy View Post
    Nice job pimpin, im thoroughly impressed, not just with the picks but the write-ups were on point too.
    Thanks, my goal is to post something like this each week, and see how I do.

BGboothA

oops wrong thread