SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it too early to talk football?

Pro football that is.

Anyone like me and have more interest in the pro's than college ranks? If so, lets shoot the stuff..

Whose the play this week?

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It is NEVER too early to talk pro football! I am a bit late to the games this week, but hopefully I can find some decent lines. I'd love to hear what others are thinking. I'm tempted by MIN and the NO over, staying away from the CIN line....even though I think the NYG will roll.

Red Man Spit
    Red Man Spit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm kinda the short guy on the forum this week. I've noticed alot of folks like Washington -3 over Arizona, but I really like the Cards in this spot getting 3. Could be a whale of a game.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Campbell is putting up numbers, but I think Warner is going to heave it all over the field for a pile of points.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    Campbell is putting up numbers, but I think Warner is going to heave it all over the field for a pile of points.
    There's no stopping him when he gets protection. Most quarterbacks in the league can hit the open guy with time to stand back there but Warner really can sling it.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Pro football that is.

Anyone like me and have more interest in the pro's than college ranks? If so, lets shoot the stuff..

Whose the play this week?
    Check out my thread, a few posts down!