St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles +7 is the obvious choice

I see Tony Romo geting pressured tonight and throwing at least two picks. The Eagles cornerbacks -Asante Samuel, Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown- are some of the best in the league, and the Eagles got four sacks on Bulger last week. Eagles won in Texas Stadium in Dec w/a healthy McNabb. McNabb isn't throwing picks anymore either.

Last December, T.O. only caught two passes, and Romo threw two picks. This Eagles team looks better than that team, and certainly better than the team who lost to Dallas in Sept '07.

EAGLES +7

$530 to win $420

IowaHawkeyes26
    IowaHawkeyes26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on this too, but i'm not that as confident. They will get in Romo's face though!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas is really good they could blow out Philly if they dont come ready to play... I have 3 different eagles plays so they better come ready to play.

JRS21386
    The Oracle
    JRS21386's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im takin Philly...

02stampede
    02stampede's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a little biased but... Romo had all day against the browns where as Big Ben got a little frustrated at times last night. Romo only needs half that time to open up the Witten / TO combo with barber to keep things honest. Philly has to bring pressure to have a chance.

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romo INT leads to a Philli TD. I predict we will see more INTs in this game from Romo. Don't forget that he has thrown five in one game before.