king of the deck
    king of the deck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best books for Wong teasers / action point bets

2 pronged thread-

most important part first:

Wong Teasers. Hard to find a book that offers -105 or +100 on a 6 pt 2 team NFL teaser.
    the only ones i know of are Betpop (-105) and 5dimes (+100) but 5dimes has this stipulation:

If a two-team teaser has a tie and a loser, the teaser loses. You may have your account set up for "Vegas" teaser rules (a tie and a loser = a TIE). By choosing this option, the account will not be eligible for bonuses of any kind. Only teasers played AFTER choosing this option will apply for the "Vegas" rules. Not all accounts will be eligible for this rule change.

5Dimes reserves the right to change teaser payouts on an individual account at any time without prior notice.
    So basically you can set your acct up to play Wong Teasers like they are supposed to be played, until you win, then they will change the rules on you "without prior notice"

TIGHT!

ok so what books can you bet on the 6 pt 2 team teaser at -105 or +100?

2nd part:

action bets, aka action point bets, only book i know of that allows these is the greek. and you have to do them over the phone. anyone else know of another book that does them?

thanks all

also my wong teaser bets for this weekend

vikings, broncos, bucs, and optionally seattle

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Many books have these - even some "A" rated books. You need to understand multi-team conversions to really capitalize.

Here's a hint:
    If a 2-teamer pays even money, what should it pay if you parlay it with another 2 teamer?
    What if you take a 3-leg parlay. Each leg is a 2-teamer teaser. What should that pay?

Homedawg
    Homedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

not an "A" rated book, but linewiz has 6 pt +100 teasers. never have had a problem with them.

king of the deck

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Many books have these - even some "A" rated books. You need to understand multi-team conversions to really capitalize.

Here's a hint:
    If a 2-teamer pays even money, what should it pay if you parlay it with another 2 teamer?
    What if you take a 3-leg parlay. Each leg is a 2-teamer teaser. What should that pay?
    I'm all ears sir, please tell me what they should pay! lol

i will check out linewiz

ty both

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Islands and Sportbet.........

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's a hint:

Lippsman
    Lippsman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

You won't find Ev on two team 6pt teasers unless you are playing one of the lower ranked books.

Also 5dimes has been playing fast and loose with teaser wager for the past couple of years. They will shade those 3 and 7's everytime.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20709

five dimes shifts the lines so you cant play wong teasers
    try sbg global

king of the deck

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    five dimes shifts the lines so you cant play wong teasers
    try sbg global
    goddamn guy at SBG was giving me a headache, guy in the live help chatbox

their 2 team 6pt teasers only pay -110

but their 3 team "vegas" teasers pay +200, which i thought was pretty strange, isn't +180 the standard? how is that possible?

and from what i can tell a push in that 3 team teaser does not make it a loss, but it does revert to a 2 team teaser, which i assume pays only -110

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20709

BS teaser candidate data 1994-2007. The combined results for the 4 subsets 526-195-2 for 72.9%. If you bet them blindly at -110 you'd come up with +EV of 1.4%. At -105, +EV of 3.75%. At even money (good luck with that) 6.28%.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by king of the deck View Post
    goddamn guy at SBG was giving me a headache, guy in the live help chatbox

their 2 team 6pt teasers only pay -110

but their 3 team "vegas" teasers pay +200, which i thought was pretty strange, isn't +180 the standard? how is that possible?

and from what i can tell a push in that 3 team teaser does not make it a loss, but it does revert to a 2 team teaser, which i assume pays only -110
    There's a reason SBG can pay crazy odds on 3-teamers. If you bury them, they will stiff you.

king of the deck

Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    not an "A" rated book, but linewiz has 6 pt +100 teasers. never have had a problem with them.
    they are not accepting new customers, i just got off the phone with them

king of the deck

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Islands and Sportbet.........
    whcih site is islands? abcislands only pays -110 on a 2 team 6 pt teaser

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Sportbet is great for even money teasers (see below). Plus you can get a $250 cash bonus on a $500 deposit right now (7x rollover).

Game Date:User/PhoneDate PlacedSportDescriptionRisk/WinTicket #4569413
    Sep-14 1:00:00 PM
    Sep-14 4:15:00 PMINTERNET/-1Sep-11 7:28:49 PM
    NFL
    NFL2 Team Teaser Football 6, 6½, 7 pts ; Basketball 4, 4½, 5 pts
    [196] MINNESOTA +7½-110
    [218] DENVER +7½-110 50/50Ticket #4569417
    Sep-14 4:15:00 PM

Sep-14 4:15:00 PMINTERNET/-1Sep-11 7:29:34 PM
    NFL
    NFL2 Team Teaser Football 6, 6½, 7 pts ; Basketball 4, 4½, 5 pts
    [212] ARIZONA -½-110
    [213] NEW ENGLAND +7½-110 50/50

king of the deck

Here's a hint:
    sportbet says t hey dont allow teasers in a parlay

also, i noticed that a push and a loss in a loss on sportbet, which is contrary to what it says in sharp sports betting... in the book it says a push and loss should be a push...