bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chad Johnson's new contract

The Bengals have locked up star WR Chad Johnson through 2009.

According to the AP, "The three-time Pro Bowl receiver had been under contract through 2009. The new deal could pay him an average of $10.75 million per year in bonuses and salary, far more than his previous contract." A big deal, but over the past few seasons, this guy's proved he can be a big-time playmaker.

Cincy has a lot of promise, and I don't blame them for locking up some of their core guys.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

He has had made quite an impact and deserves every penny.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

It'll really suck if Palmer doesn't ever come back fully the same after the injury, because I think the Bengals had something special brewing there before it happened.

jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co
    jbbulldawg2003@hotmail.co's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    It'll really suck if Palmer doesn't ever come back fully the same after the injury, because I think the Bengals had something special brewing there before it happened.

i think he'll be fine. QBs have an easier timecoming back from knee injuries, especially since he wasnt a mobile QB to begin with.

but i can always be wrong. if he's starting the season opener im betting against him, cause i know he wont be 100% that soon for damn sure