drmambo
    drmambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Pay for plays

Does anyone on this site follow any handicappers that they actually buy picks from and it work? Ive looked around at different sites and thought about buying but never have, yet everyday I get emails from these so called experts claiming about how $100 and $1000 bettors are up so much for the year but ive never given in to the temptation to try one. Has anyone tried any and are there any you would recommend?

I am a newbie and if this is posted somewhere in this forum please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

WinKap17
    WinKap17's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's what this site is for: It is for our members to communicate with each other in hopes of maximizing our potential to win some bets! If you go to the "service plays forum" you will find those 'paid for' plays you may be looking for that other people have generously took the time to post. Just a pointer though: use this info with caution. Do your research and don't just randomly jump from capper to capper each day. It will bite you in the @$$ in the end if you do. Just a tip!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by drmambo View Post
    Does anyone on this site follow any handicappers that they actually buy picks from and it work? Ive looked around at different sites and thought about buying but never have, yet everyday I get emails from these so called experts claiming about how $100 and $1000 bettors are up so much for the year but ive never given in to the temptation to try one. Has anyone tried any and are there any you would recommend?

I am a newbie and if this is posted somewhere in this forum please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
    Checkout the Service Plays forum. You can find alot of the top touts plays there.

Cashbabe
    Cashbabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

I would be careful following the picks in the Service plays forum blindly for several reasons. One of them is you can not be sure the picks posted are the actual picks that were released from the sources originally. I have seen errors in picks, or important info missing in picks, compared to the real pick that was released from the original source.

Second, if you decide to follow a capper, you should follow ALL of his plays, not be jumping around from one handicapper to the next without a plan. So if you find a handicapper you really like, you should be smart (and fair!) enough to pay for his picks and get them from the correct source, and get ALL of his plays. If you just jump into the service plays forum for free picks, you do not only risk getting the wrong plays, you also miss out on many picks, as very few handicappers get ALL of their picks posted for every day during a season.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great advice here, if you find one, stick with him, ensure his picks are posted accurately. GL!

ptall
    ptall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yea great work i hope you make lots of dough

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Don't believe the hype. Find some websites that monitor cappers and find cappers that have been around for awhile. If they aren't documented anywhere, there is a reason why: They don't want people to see what their actual records are.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

You'll learn with time that it's a waste of $.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I've been doin the same looked at this website let me knw if anyone ever has they seem decent
    Last edited by Illusion; 01-25-11 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Removed link

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I've been doin the same looked at this website let me knw if anyone ever has they seem decent http://www.thesportslock.com/home/
    WHY would you want, or trust, a service like this?

1. No phone number
    2. No email address
    3. Only a contact form-you won't have a clue where they are from or how to talk with them
    4. No past records posted. Only claims of hitting over 75% on some lock play of their's
    5. Not even a fake name posted, but they have "a team of professionals". Right!
    6. There is no way in hell would I ever send these guys one penny, let alone even waste time talking or emailing with them.

You have a lot to learn if you think these guys are good cappers

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Never said I used them just looked interesting you have to scroll around the website they even post free picks that's why I was asking thanks

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

plus it not like they can steal Ur .money thru papal and .offer money back if you buy picks and lose so seems win win to me

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    plus it not like they can steal Ur .money thru papal and .offer money back if you buy picks and lose so seems win win to me
    they offer money back? Do for it!!!!

You will learn.

Lambs to the slaughter.

Wojo

learn how to say the word: "scam"

that is what that site is!

DevilCheese
    DevilCheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4983

very few that are honest and produce winners. RAS is one of them but even then you have to be quite dedicated due to the quick line moves, etc

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Very few "legit" ones - RAS, Dr. Bob...that's all I can think of?

Volna
    Volna's Avatar Become A Pro!

"IF" you can find a reputable service, it would still seem difficult to follow them over time because you would need to play the exact same lines.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

All of these site are generally scammers, maybe RAS, or DR BOB. But you need to bet large

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

If someone is hitting winning profits all the time then why would they ask for your money?

It's that simple.

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    If someone is hitting winning profits all the time then why would they ask for your money?

It's that simple.
    I would think because they can make a damn lot of extra easy money!

Of course I have bills to pay, so I might be biased.

kcsportspics
    kcsportspics's Avatar Become A Pro!

try kcsportspics.i will be here everyday..o and im free...........

tapeworm
    tapeworm's Avatar Become A Pro!

be careful

Hi guys,

Well I have been taking advice for about a year and I am basically even. Has any buddy had any experience with GMANN sports 80k bank roll plays? Just learning the business and there are some real nut jobs out there.