Dear coleagues,

I am loyal affiliate partner of Unibet from 3 months, they paid me 1 commission of 117 euro for August, and for September I had ho get 515 euro. But suddenly yesterday I received the following message:

"Dear Affiliate,

We are sorry to inform you that your affiliate account has not passed security checks and has now been deactivated. Unfortunately, we have strong reasons to believe that your account is associated with fraudulent activities and dubious behaviour."

They have closed my account and stoled my last commission with no explanations at all !
I know that I am a loyal and respectful partner and for me it is obvious that they are closing my account just to not pay me the 515 euro commission!
Their rules are written like that – when they want the just can exclude you from the partnership for factious reason and sole your commission ! Is that fair at all ?

I have contacted them but, no answer !

I am contacting you to warn you what kind of company is Unibet, an how they are treating their affiliate partners.

If you have any suggestions how to claim my rights and help me get my funds pls answer.

Thank you !