TakeIt
    TakeIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25421

All Posts Moderated

All of my posts are moderated, and I can't send/receive PMs. Curious why, thanks.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

You can't send/receive PMs because you haven't reached the minimum post requirement to have PM access.

Your account was initially on post review since there is already another account in the household. I've taken you off post review now.

Siksid
    Siksid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

? to willie bee what is the minimum requirement to have PM access thanks for help you guys are good to the newbie's forum

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty sure its 20 posts. It should tell you when you try to send a private message. ex. "You must have a minimum of 20 posts to send a private message." I think it says something like that.

SportsbetTracker
    SportsbetTracker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Hmmm...I just signed up and I was able to send a pm right away. It was to a moderator, granted, but it still wasn't prohibited.

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Willie Bee can I get removed from this list as well? My brother has an account here on SBR and turned me onto this sight, but its frustrating when none of my posts show up so I can't ask questions from handicappers etc. We share the same computer a lot of times, but right now I have to use his username to get any feedback as my posts aren't showing up. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Done.

TylerDurden

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Done.
    Thank you sir.

TylerDurden

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Done.
    Btw may be the wrong thread but how does one get points on this site...just by people transferring them to you? Thanks

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

sign in and post....build up some points that way..the go to the book and lay out a few...join a few contests..some are going to cost a few coins...others wont...then when you get to the point where you are comfortable..loan a few out..there are many ways to make coin here..out...

TylerDurden

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    sign in and post....build up some points that way..the go to the book and lay out a few...join a few contests..some are going to cost a few coins...others wont...then when you get to the point where you are comfortable..loan a few out..there are many ways to make coin here..out...
    Thanks. For some reason I have no points and have been posting in a couple forums and so forth. Only been here a couple days, but still have 0 for some reason?

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

you can also write a 500 word blog on a pick, thats worth 10 pts a day