1. #1
    Ramalama
    Ramalama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-17
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 30

    Newbie will need advice for future payout

    Hi forum....

    A friend referred me to the website. I wanted to make a bet on the Super Bowl, so on Saturday I joined BetOnline and used their 50% promotion to make a wager (a small mistake, I know). The following day, I made a $6 bet in their race book and hit a large return. In requesting a portion of my balance, I learned of their policy of having to wait 30 days and betting 10 Times my deposit before requesting a payout....something I should have read first, but didn't, so I can't complain.

    Therefore, for the next 30 days, I will be making around $100 in wagers each day to meet my rollover, which kind of stinks since I only wager on football and race book wagers don't count.

    Until then, I am seeking your advice in using the best option to collect a payout...thus avoiding any pitfalls a newbie might make. Express Check limit is $2500, BitCoin $5000 and a wire $24,900. I'm not too worried about fees incurred but am interested in the "safest" option. Which method would you use? Three express check payouts, two bitcoins, or one wire? If Bitcoin, I'll have to learn the ropes since I've never used it. Thank you for any assistance you provide.

  2. #2
    Pinocchio
    Grand Warlock
    Pinocchio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-26-11
    Posts: 415
    Betpoints: 124

    I don't think you have to complete your rollover in 30 days though...

  3. #3
    YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-14
    Posts: 1,424
    Betpoints: 38

    never used betonline but if you use bitcoin it goes

    Coinbase or other > blockchain wallet > book for deposit

    Book > Blockchain > Coinbase or other > bank acc for withdrawal

  4. #4
    Ramalama
    Ramalama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-17
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I don't think you have to complete your rollover in 30 days though...
    Yep, it's in the Terms of their deposit promotion: No withdrawals can be made within 30 days of claiming this promotion.

  5. #5
    ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-15
    Posts: 168
    Betpoints: 946

    i recommend Bitcoin.

    Book >> blockchain >> bitpay >> CASH

  6. #6
    ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-15
    Posts: 168
    Betpoints: 946

    I recommend BITCOIN.

    Book >> Blockchain >> Bitpay >> Cash (via BitPay debit card)

  7. #7
    ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-15
    Posts: 168
    Betpoints: 946

    just a heads-up...but Betonline will ban you from their Lifetime Bonus Program if you're a proven winner. Heritage is another good book to consider. No 30-day hold with Heritage

  8. #8
    qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 762

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramalama View Post
    Hi forum....

    A friend referred me to the website. I wanted to make a bet on the Super Bowl, so on Saturday I joined BetOnline and used their 50% promotion to make a wager (a small mistake, I know). The following day, I made a $6 bet in their race book and hit a large return. In requesting a portion of my balance, I learned of their policy of having to wait 30 days and betting 10 Times my deposit before requesting a payout....something I should have read first, but didn't, so I can't complain.

    Therefore, for the next 30 days, I will be making around $100 in wagers each day to meet my rollover, which kind of stinks since I only wager on football and race book wagers don't count.

    Until then, I am seeking your advice in using the best option to collect a payout...thus avoiding any pitfalls a newbie might make. Express Check limit is $2500, BitCoin $5000 and a wire $24,900. I'm not too worried about fees incurred but am interested in the "safest" option. Which method would you use? Three express check payouts, two bitcoins, or one wire? If Bitcoin, I'll have to learn the ropes since I've never used it. Thank you for any assistance you provide.

    Note - on rollovers - if you risk $100 to win $90, only $90 will apply to the rollover amount assuming you win. If you lose, I think the full $100 applies. The books I use will always use the lesser amount of the wager.

    You probably know this fact but I will reiterate.

    If you deposited $300 and they matched it, you must rollover $600 not just your $300. Promotions can really screw you.

    You may want to consider stashing your winnings away for next season.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 02-04-17 at 10:50 PM.

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 365 pts


  9. #9
    Pinocchio
    Grand Warlock
    Pinocchio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-26-11
    Posts: 415
    Betpoints: 124

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramalama View Post
    Yep, it's in the Terms of their deposit promotion: No withdrawals can be made within 30 days of claiming this promotion.
    This does not mean you have to complete your rollover in 30 days, it just means you can't withdraw any money for 30 days.

  10. #10
    qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 762

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    This does not mean you have to complete your rollover in 30 days, it just means you can't withdraw any money for 30 days.
    Forgive my ignorance on this subject.

    I understand no withdrawals before 30 days. However . . .

    Are you saying there is no rollover on the promotion or

    Are you saying there is a rollover but you must wait the required 30 days if the rollover is met as well as the fact that there is no time frame to meet the rollover amount?

    BTP
    Week 9
    4-1-0 365 pts


  11. #11
    Ramalama
    Ramalama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-17
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 30

    There isn't a time limit to meet my rollover....and I'm halfway there, mostly due to the Superbowl which I, and many others, thought I had won haha. I just wish they allowed Racebook bets to count toward the rollover. I'd probably already be there since I am in a serious slump. I think I cashed my first race in a week today...I hit a trifecta that paid $4.60. Betting the horse just to win paid $3 lol. Thanks for your replies, fellas. I'll check back in to this thread when my 30 days are up. I'm mostly just concerned with the best payout option, wire or express check. Good luck on your wagers this week(end).

  12. #12
    Auto Donk
    I tell all my hos, RAKE IT UP!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 22,338
    Betpoints: 25

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 138 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    Ramalama
    Ramalama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-17
    Posts: 4
    Betpoints: 30

    I requested an express check (free monthly payout) for $945 and received it in three weeks. The check was from Singapore, but on an account through a bank that has four branches in the US. I took the check to my ATM after-hours on a Friday night and was able to both deposit it and withdrawal all of it. I also requested a payout via ** for $400 ($50 fee) and was able to pick that up the next day. BetOnline gets an A from me.
    Last edited by Ramalama; 03-22-17 at 12:55 PM.

  14. #14
    Waterstpub87
    Life-Style Arbitrage
    Waterstpub87's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-09
    Posts: 2,753
    Betpoints: 511

    Betonline is the most underrated book at there. Excellent book, with tons of value.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/09/2017

    BTP
    Week 8
    4-1-0 292 pts


  15. #15
    STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 2,419
    Betpoints: 30

    You gotta STAY STRONG.

Top