paulb787
    paulb787's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bitcoin Advice

Hey,

I recently did a cashout from 5 dimes and bookmaker using bitcoins. I have funded and withdrew from my coinbase account. I could not believe it when i read coinbase is banning people for using there bitcoins for gambling. I have read that i should just buy and sell on coinbase bu use a different wallet for recieving and sending funds from gambling sites. Do you think i am ok with a just a few transactions? I would hate to get banned from coinbase as it is so easy to sell there. I dont want to have to sell on localbitcoins.com and worry about getting scamed. Kind of freaking out i guess.

Paul

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by paulb787 View Post
    Hey,

I recently did a cashout from 5 dimes and bookmaker using bitcoins. I have funded and withdrew from my coinbase account. I could not believe it when i read coinbase is banning people for using there bitcoins for gambling. I have read that i should just buy and sell on coinbase bu use a different wallet for recieving and sending funds from gambling sites. Do you think i am ok with a just a few transactions? I would hate to get banned from coinbase as it is so easy to sell there. I dont want to have to sell on localbitcoins.com and worry about getting scamed. Kind of freaking out i guess.

Paul

Use Blockchain as the middle.

When you deposit to a book, buy on coinbase send to blockchain, then send to book.
    When you get a payout, have the book send it to blockchain, then from blockchain to coinbase, then sell to you bank account.