filthyyy
    filthyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Newbie rollover question

So I signed up for this site that gives you 100% match on your deposit.

I'm still new so I just put in 100 and got started. Didn't realize the rollover was the deposit + bonus so I have to do 2k in bets before the rollover is done.

I've been doing really well thanks to this forum, since I deposited exactly 2 weeks ago I'm up over 500.

I still have ~400 rollover requirement, can I find a -110 game or sometimes I even see baseball at -105 on both sides, and then bet 200 on each side, costing me just just the juice to meet to requirement and be able to cash out?

HooHooTrain
    HooHooTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

You could but most books don't like that and will boot you or make it hard for you to cashout. What is the minimum odds your allowed to count towards the rollover? some books don't have resrictions and you could put it on a -20000. Also you should always read a bonus rollover before depositing.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by HooHooTrain View Post
    You could but most books don't like that and will boot you or make it hard for you to cashout. What is the minimum odds your allowed to count towards the rollover? some books don't have resrictions and you could put it on a -20000. Also you should always read a bonus rollover before depositing.
    Good reply but one thing to note: Books almost always use lesser of risk/win to count rollover. In other words if he bets $400 at -20000 as in your example, the $2 won would count toward rollover, not the $400 risked.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Just start betting a lot of small bets ($11) and coinflip your way through. If you have been using picks from the forum keep doing the same thing and maybe you win a little more.