212D
    212D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Newbie -- finally stopped lurking

Greetings, all....Long time lurker here. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to being a part of the neighborhood.

212D

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by 212D View Post
    Greetings, all....Long time lurker here. Thanks for having me. Looking forward to being a part of the neighborhood.

212D
    Hi 212D,

Welcome to SBR Forum, if there's anything we can help you, just feel free to ask.

212D

Thanks SBR Genie, glad to be here....

I'm not sure if this is the arena to ask this, but I recently switched to Heritage and requested my first payout via Pay2Card....curious if any users had utilized this payout method and how it worked out for them... i.e., wait time, funds availability at bank, etc...

Thanks!

212D

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by 212D View Post
    Thanks SBR Genie, glad to be here....

I'm not sure if this is the arena to ask this, but I recently switched to Heritage and requested my first payout via Pay2Card....curious if any users had utilized this payout method and how it worked out for them... i.e., wait time, funds availability at bank, etc...

Thanks!

212D
    Processing is a touchy subject and generally the board filters out these comments. We can confirm that there are no payout complaints on file against Heritage.

212D

Thanks! Appreciate the info.