jayem
    jayem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Newbie Withdrawal

Hello everyone

Currently betting with pinnacle sports
    I was just wondering what is the best method of withdrawal to avoid annoying extra charges.

I only bet in the double digits so every bit counts.

thanks

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Pinnacle gives you one free withdrawal per month as long as you have rolled your funds over 5x. If you deposited via Skrill, you will have to withdraw via Skrill. If you deposited via bank transfer you will have to have a look at the fees. Pinnacle tells you what kind of fees you will be paying at the withdrawal page before you confirm a withdrawal so you can just compare for yourself.

Personally as an Australian I pay nothing to accept a withdrawal via bank transfer and nothing to accept a withdrawal via Skrill. I only pay a small fee when withdrawing from Skrill.

jayem
    jayem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Pinnacle gives you one free withdrawal per month as long as you have rolled your funds over 5x. If you deposited via Skrill, you will have to withdraw via Skrill. If you deposited via bank transfer you will have to have a look at the fees. Pinnacle tells you what kind of fees you will be paying at the withdrawal page before you confirm a withdrawal so you can just compare for yourself.

Personally as an Australian I pay nothing to accept a withdrawal via bank transfer and nothing to accept a withdrawal via Skrill. I only pay a small fee when withdrawing from Skrill.

I deposited using card.
    Im from Australia also, tho my bank charges me when I receive bank transfers meaning I have to withdraw large amounts to make it worth the fee I am gonna have to face at my bank.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

That sounds like a horrible bank man, I pay nothing with St. George bank.

inputfour
    inputfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

Personally. I would build the account up to where you were betting at least high double digits, preferably triple digits. Is there a reason why you want to withdrawl at such low stakes?