Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Offshore do's and don'ts

Been lurking on SBR for years and recently got around to registering. Always loved site and have been able to glean tons of great info. Now who knows, maybe I'll be able to pay it forward and help someone else. Anyway, two questions. First, are you allowed to have accounts on sister sites? For example, if I have a Bookmaker account am I allowed to use Betdsi as an out? Are you allowed to make identical wagers on the same event? Also, last year my girlfriend opened a bovada account listing my address (she lives with me) on account. I also have account with bovada. Mine is VERY active, hers has a zero balance and hasn't been active since NFL playoffs. Will this fact get me trespassed even though she never uses hers. Dunno if this matters but I never claimed any referral bonus for her. Don't ask me why. Any insight anyone might have on these points is very mush appreciated.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

On Bovada, did you both take signup bonuses? If you did you may have some issues. If not, probably fine.

As for sister sites, it depends, Some allow it and some dont. Read the terms of the website before opening any accounts. Bookmaker and DSI are fine.

Good luck

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Thanx By the way, if you do get shown the door do they give you your winnings?
    Last edited by Natty68; 05-14-14 at 09:18 AM.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Bookmaker ,DSI you will not get shown door if you win.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    Thanx By the way, if you do get shown the door do they give you your winnings?
    Depends why you are shown the door. If you both took sign up bonuses, Bovada could claim that you played with funds you were not entitled to and if your balance ever dipped below the amount of the ill gotten funds they will likely wipe you clean.

All of 5dimes sister sites will not allow dual accounts. I know that. Seems case by case basis. DSI and Bookmaker are must haves for US player imo and while they often have matching lines you do get variation and can take advantage of each of their bonuses.