Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Bruno Bets ~ New Member (Intro)

G'day, folks. I just wanted to take a moment to briefly introduce myself....correct Forum be damned, as I am not sure where I should post this.

I deal with a lot of stats, relevant trends and theory on top of multiple other 'capping methods. I have been at this game for almost 35 years and try to be the first to share in the knowledge. Even after decades of this stuff, if I do not learn something new each week I feel that I must have missed something?

Whether you are "brand-new" at the game or an "old-hand", some reads are beneficial as they either point you in the right direction or get you back on track should you be straying. Here is a "blog" that I compiled while my Internet was down (again), that may be of some help to some handicappers.....

http://brunobets.mysbrforum.com/blog

Please feel free to chime in with any theorum or method that you feel may benefit me. All input is valued and there is no such thing as a "stupid" question to me. Bury the 'Book, folks!

Bruno Bets

Recommendations for best browser with Win OS? Firefox may not be cutting it? Thanks.....

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Have you tried Chrome?

Bruno Bets

Not yet, but may be that time. Thank you, tb....

Bruno Bets

BTW ~ Anyone who may know me from "elsewhere", please feel free to let me know who you are through PM or something. It's currently a lonely place in here.....LOL

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Not much traffic in the "Handicapper Think Tank" sub-forum, you need to go other sports sub-forums and Player Talk. But, Player Talk is wild.

budfan
    budfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Welcome

BrunoBets at SBR. That's a good thing. Looking forward to your sharing some of your expertise in the thinktank. I can say this about Bruno...and this is personal experience. I have read some of his stuff "elsewhere", This guy's knowledge is invaluable

Bruno Bets

Thanks, gentlemen. Good to see you, budfan. May all your "submits" be winners tonight!

Bruno Bets

Trying to figure out how to get 2 points (Betpoints.....I have +3 with Toledo) before the Rockets' kickoff......LMAO