2Cold2Hold
    2Cold2Hold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hello everyone I'm new here...

I am joining because I love betting sports and want to chat + read the chat of others on games. This is the first year I've had a winning season in NFL and actually taken betting more seriously tryin to win, like mostly betting single games, instead of chasing big parlays. I love sports, participate in fantasy sports, and bet a few thousand per week on the games. I also came here to share my poor experience with BetOnline.ag and hope that others can give me some info on it, find help for my problems, or at least have a place to communicate and feel heard I will be posting my pics in the forums and hopefully they will be winning ones

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Welcome 2Cold. If you ever have an ongoing dispute with a book please fill out a Complaint Form. SBR will do what it can to assist. Best of luck with your bets!

2Cold2Hold

Thanks, I did and got an immediate replay from betonline afterwards. Was amazing how this site helped to kick things into gear for me

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by 2cold2hold View Post
    i am joining because i love betting sports and want to chat + read the chat of others on games. This is the first year i've had a winning season in nfl and actually taken betting more seriously tryin to win, like mostly betting single games, instead of chasing big parlays. I love sports, participate in fantasy sports, and bet a few thousand per week on the games. I also came here to share my poor experience with betonline.ag and hope that others can give me some info on it, find help for my problems, or at least have a place to communicate and feel heard i will be posting my pics in the forums and hopefully they will be winning ones

yes and make sure you play at sbr books like bet islands so you can loose your money

2Cold2Hold

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    yes and make sure you play at sbr books like bet islands so you can loose your money
    I just read someone complain about betisland what happened there? any other books to avoid? sad news when you finally win and then get screwed