Granite Stater
    Granite Stater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 930

Depositing via P2P

I understand when you use this method to deposit, it is much easier to withdraw. However, I'm a little self conscious about repeatedly going into CVS and sending and receiving money to Costa Rica. I'm thinking that the CS person at CVS is thinking, WTF is this middle aged white dude always sending and receiving money from Costa Rica. I realize I should move around to different locations, but I live in a rural area and there are only so many P2P places within driving distance.

How does a typical P2P transaction go down?

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

With W U (We s t e r n U n i o n ), you can deposit to books online if you have c r e d i t/d e b i t card. Just go to its website and learn more.

Granite Stater
    Granite Stater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 930

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    With W U (We s t e r n U n i o n ), you can deposit to books online if you have c r e d i t/d e b i t card. Just go to its website and learn more.
    Thanks.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

You'll be OK with M--G at the CVS - I go there for a lot of my reloads. I was banned 5+ years ago by W--U and have not been able to use them since so it's only been M--G for me.

I wouldn't advise using M--G online for transfers though - those have gotten flagged. Any I have done in person at CVS have been fine.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Why were you banned by W--U?

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Granite Stater View Post
    I understand when you use this method to deposit, it is much easier to withdraw. However, I'm a little self conscious about repeatedly going into CVS and sending and receiving money to Costa Rica. I'm thinking that the CS person at CVS is thinking, WTF is this middle aged white dude always sending and receiving money from Costa Rica. I realize I should move around to different locations, but I live in a rural area and there are only so many P2P places within driving distance. How does a typical P2P transaction go down?
    Dude the system tracks all of your transactions if you provide the same phone number so even if you go around to different places they may still think you are shady

Avskum
    Avskum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1055

Wouldnt a VPN solove this ?

hdavid1x
    hdavid1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot bookmakers don't like customers using VPN - if they find out