findersfee
    findersfee's Avatar Become A Pro!

blahhhh
    Last edited by findersfee; 12-19-11 at 07:46 PM. Reason: found what i need

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

I would like to give you my house. Where do I apply?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dkid

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

First of all, "lose" not "loose", quite silly mistake for a british person. Second of all, you do not clarify what you do and what your promise is. What does one get in return if willing to give you a "house" that you can call your own?. Lastly, what have you done for the last 36 years of your life that you had to come here and make this post asking help from degenerate gamblers who do not mind scamming anyone. If you have money left, put everything on Pitt +3 and you should be good. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by findersfee View Post
    hey everyone, not out to scam anyone, im 36 live in england uk, got a safe way for you so you can not loose, but need someone willing to take a risk and a gamble in me, what do i need from you, a home in the countryside of england, wales or scotland, one which will be my own and where no one can take it from me and one i can call home, not a silly size one but with a good size outside, that is it and all you will have to do, only genuine people please

RabidGoat
    I smoked my xmas tree
    RabidGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by serc View Post
    First of all, "lose" not "loose", quite silly mistake for a british person. Second of all, you do not clarify what you do and what your promise is. What does one get in return if willing to give you a "house" that you can call your own?. Lastly, what have you done for the last 36 years of your life that you had to come here and make this post asking help from degenerate gamblers who do not mind scamming anyone. If you have money left, put everything on Pitt +3 and you should be good. Good day.
    If he put everything he has on PIT +3 it's looking like he will be stuck in his parents basement another 36 years

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

We'll give Findersfee another chance here...hopefully he realizes this isn't Craigslist...Will trade picks for 1 bedroom and utilities