Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

NJ books with NFL playoff promos

Thought I’d start a thread for any NJ books with offers or promos for the NFL playoffs. Have not seen much but SuperBook sent an email that some reduced juice and odds boosts will be coming. They did have a great one on Christmas boosting the Ravens to +200 +5.5 vs the 49ers so hoping to see more like that.

These days, I mostly focus on DraftKings, FanDuel, BetRivers, and SuperBook. Use to like WynnBet but they are gone so I’m down to these four. BetRivers has been the best for me the last few months and I made it up to Level 10 of VIP. Won’t last but I’ve benefited from it with some added promos and bonuses.

Not much is standing out for picks yet on the games. I probably like the Bucs on Monday the best but will see what else jumps out through the weekend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Andy

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

All I ever see on Superbook recently on there boosts is high + SGP

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    All I ever see on Superbook recently on there boosts is high + SGP
    Yeah most boosts they do involve parlays. The one mentioned above was on Christmas and maybe they were feeling generous that day.

Have to just keep checking to see what gets posted.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Do onshore books ever offer reload bonuses? I’ll never leave offshore just based on that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Do onshore books ever offer reload bonuses? I’ll never leave offshore just based on that.
    No they offer cashouts.