Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

What Bets Do You Like For Sweet 16?

Right now I like:

Florida -3
    Ohio St -6
    Florida St -4
    Marquette +4.5

Right now I'm up in the air about the Duke-Arizona game. Duke will definitely win, but I don't know if they win by at least 9. Same goes for the Kansas-Richmond game. I haven't seen enough of Richmond to be putting money on them quite yet. I think both Kansas and Duke are real safe ML bets. I'm up in the air on the SDST-UCONN game. I like UCONN, but I'm worried about Kemba being all banged up. And anyone have any thoughts on Butler-Wisconsin? I'm thinking it will be real close, so I'd probably be leaning towards taking Butler +4.5.

I think i'm going to bet the spreads on the games I listed above, and probably do a big ML parlay on Duke and Kansas.
    Last edited by Speedy88; 03-22-11 at 03:51 AM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Like 'em all except the Marquette/Ohio St. games. NC will cover and KY will keep it close and maybe even surprise Ohio St. SDST is my sleeper team, if Kemba is banged up, it won't matter by Thursday. Still, San Diego has a real good chance of knocking out UConn. Best of luck!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-22-11 at 04:06 AM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I'm leaning towards SDST. I haven't seen much of them this year, but I think they are the better overall team than UCONN, and they are playing close to home.

I think Marquette will play UNC close, and have a good chance to win. If Marquette can beat Syracuse, they can stick with UNC. UNC isn't that good, they gave up 90 points to Long Island, and 83 to Washington. They should have lost to Washington but the refs pretty much handed them the game. And I don't think Kentucky hangs with Ohio St. IMO Kentucky is pretty overrated, there lucky they didn't lose to those smart white boys from Princeton in the 1st round.