beeney24
    needs winners !
    beeney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Kent State overlooked ??

My golden flashes have won twice as dogs ' 4.5 @ fairfield and 11.5 @ St Mary's -- can they pull off the trifecta @ Colorado as a 9 pt underdog.

These guys are balanced, play good d - and never give up-- a bad 2nd half vs Akron and these golden flashes may be talked about just like VCU --

any thoughts ??? on winning the NIT- and/or getting past an improving Colorado team....

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

3 road games in a row is not a good draw though. I wanted to bet them yesterday against Fairfield but didn't have the sack for it. They beat Colorado and people will definitely take notice.

E

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

can they slow this game down and shut down Burks?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Colorado is a beast at home lol they are so fking pissed they arnt in the NCAA

BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

From Northeast Ohio myself, and love the fact that the Flashes are doing well in the NIT, I just don't see them going on their third straight big time road game as underdogs and winning at Colorado. They might cover the points but they are not going to win this one outright. They lucked out and played St. Mary's when they were clearly unmotivated to play in the NIT, they don't have the same level of talent at Colorado, but we will see who plays harder. Kent has proven they really want to play hard and win in this tourney, so that is what it is all about when it comes to post season play in the NIT. I see them keeping the game close and losing by 7-9pts on foul shots at the end trying to extend the game.

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

don't think they lose by DD though.

-vai

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

KENT will cover...

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

pissed off teams in non tourney games.....just too close to call...im on kent small cause they may both be trying to make a case

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenBets10 View Post
    From Northeast Ohio myself, and love the fact that the Flashes are doing well in the NIT, I just don't see them going on their third straight big time road game as underdogs and winning at Colorado. They might cover the points but they are not going to win this one outright. They lucked out and played St. Mary's when they were clearly unmotivated to play in the NIT, they don't have the same level of talent at Colorado, but we will see who plays harder. Kent has proven they really want to play hard and win in this tourney, so that is what it is all about when it comes to post season play in the NIT. I see them keeping the game close and losing by 7-9pts on foul shots at the end trying to extend the game.
    Where in NE Ohio =)

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

have been betting kent st the last month with success. 3 things here bother me. Teams have a hard time playing with high altitude in colorado.(i.e the ncaa denver regional). And the fatigue of traveling may add to this. And The buffs are very good at home.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I live about 30 miles north of kent st and have been following them all year.

I really thought that after how they lost the MAC champ. that they would have just packed it in for the year but they have proven me wrong so im gonna ride em till there done, kent st + the points for me.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

i like kent to cover this one

cmakowka
    cmakowka's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree. kent st. to cover.

beeney24
    needs winners !

go get em flashes-- i agree w/ you shopbar picks-- altitude may hurt them at the end of the game

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Kent State is small, 4 guards and one Forward. Colorado have two of the more dynamic guards in Higgins and Burk, and should be able to score at will against the much smaller Kent State. The other factor is the Mile high thin air altitude, which a been a great advantage for Nuggets Basketball. That could be big, if Colorado gets a big lead early.

So don't simply just look at Kent State last two performance that makes them an easy cover, because Colorado themselves has been dominate.

beeney24
    needs winners !

Kent playing well-- will cover-- has a chance to win !

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

good job kent st on taking a defeat like men,, and not fouling to the last sec...kept our cover intact...
    +10.5 $$$$$$

balmoredawg
    balmoredawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took kent st + over

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    kent will cover...

ship that!!!!!!!