lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Believe me arizona beats duke

IVE WATCHED ALOT OF ARIZONA BASKETBALL THIS YEAR, AND IM TELLING THERE ARE MATCH UP PROBLEMS FOR DUKE ALL AROUND. ARIZONA CAN BE PHYSICAL , THEY ARE BIG DOWN LOW WHICH WILL GIVE DUKE PROBLEMS , THEY HAVE GUARDS THAT CAN DEFEND AND ALSO SHOOT THE THREE AND ARE ALSO BIG, I THINK DUKE IS INA SPOT WERE THE MATCH UPS ARE NOT FAVORABLE AND REASON WHY THEY 9 PT FAVS IS CAUSE THERE MUCH MORE POPULAR TEAM WITH THE BIG COACH AND RICH HISTORY BUT ARIZONA COACH IS VERY GOOD USED TO COACH XAVIER AND HAD THAT PROGRAM ON THE RISE AND THEY S TILL HAD SOME SUCESS THIS YEAR WITH PLAYERS HE RECRUITED I LOVE THEM TO WIN OUTRIGHT BUT IN CASE U DONT HAVE IT IN YOU TO DO THAT 9 IS A GIFT AND WILL GO DOWN BY GAME TIME WATCH I ALREADY PUT 1000 AT +9 AND GONNA PUT 500 ON ML BUT NEED TO DO THAT THURSDAY CAUSE NEED BIGGER BANK ROLL

dannyd66
    dannyd66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, AZ. can ball, but...

I think the UM game was a big wake-up call....and Singler wasn't stellar...if he is, AZ is done...

but I do agree 9 pts. is too much...should be 5-6...

g'luck with your plays!

lonegambler

Williams big man for zona gl

KJ CottonChopper
    KJ CottonChopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Good info, thanks. I'm on it and buying it up a point just in case. Good Luck all!!!

lonegambler

good wish u the best cotton get it today b4 the line goes done by thurs it will be 7 or 7 1/2

lonegambler

hope most of u read this thread and followed cause i made a killing with that game and y stop now , ride them into final 4, im telling u this team is a team that will be able to beat any of teams on any night good guard play good big man and good coach ride them with me again this weekend ml and with pts

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

nice call congrats on the win

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Great call