imawiener
    fsu
    imawiener's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington / North Carolina

After a few hours of research and comparing teams over the last month or so, I have come up with two bets:

Washington +6 for -135 and Under 160 for -135. (1 unit plays each)

Analysis - This is going to be tough game for both teams, both will playing defense laying everything on the line. Due to the pressure, I see buckets less than average. However, I was willing to lay a little juice for the betting trends of late convinced me it is the right choice.

Note, if I was picking a straight up winner, I have to go with NC - I believe it will be a very close game with either team able to win with less than 2 minutes.

Good Luck,
    - MwG

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Did you factor in that a 12:15 tip-off = 9:15 to Udubb which meansd a 8-9am wake up call at best = 5-6am for Udubb....teams that beat UNC play slow rempo ..not going to happen hee........UNC easy cover....and games goes into 160's

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    Did you factor in that a 12:15 tip-off = 9:15 to Udubb which meansd a 8-9am wake up call at best = 5-6am for Udubb....teams that beat UNC play slow rempo ..not going to happen hee........UNC easy cover....and games goes into 160's

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I really hate to say it, because I would love to bet against UNC, but I think UNC will roll over this team and win and cover easily. UNC is playing great ball right now and are just a superior team with a superior coach. Washington struggled to beat a not so great georgia team, I just don't think they can hang this morning.

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNC will probably win a close game but then get stomped by Uconn next week

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyukno View Post
    UNC will probably win a close game but then get stomped by Uconn next week
    wrong bracket there, couldnt meet UCONN until the final 4

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Exactly. I'm not so sure about the spread. I'm playing two units on UNC ML, one on the over, and a half on UNC minus the points.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Can this game really go over 159??? What u guys think? That's pretty f'n high!

imawiener
    fsu

I'm relying on the coaching staff to do their job. I believe under a regular season game, NC wins easily. It will be a good game to watch. Good luck

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

They arrived in NC last Tuesday, so I doubt the jet lag is a factor anymore.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I agree. long island scored 87 against unc. This game goes over, and I'd probably bet on washington to win.... UNC has played poorly lately, just against bad teams. The best team they played Duke, they split with but duke crushed them in the ACC tournament finals. I like Washington to win this outright, too many freshmen on unc.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Not sold on the Total. I've read both teams plan to run, so who knows what will happen. I'd say lay off the Under and make a 2H play. BOL

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

wrong thread...

imawiener
    fsu

Total trending way above 160

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

UNC getting all the foul calls, because the game is in NC. but washington is gonna win anyway.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

How come there are like 5 rows of empty seats on the side of the floor North Carolina is shooting on. Look at when UNC has the ball and there's like 5rows of empty seats???

UNC is making a lot of stupid mistakes and EN GI is playing a beast game.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

and how did they call a shooting foul on Henson before when he was behind the backboard... shooting??? really? behind the backboard???