PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Osu ml=free money

Saw both teams play in cleveland. Sereious difference in skill. They have literally no chance. Matta could sit half the team and win. The O-H-I-O was going on during the George Mason / Vill Game---its in Cleveland....All Ohio State Crowd...the george mason/ vill game was sooo sloppy.....they could get run out of the building by 20-25....a spread is a spread but the ML is a sure thing...........THEY WONT BE ABKE TO SCORE hahaa their go to guy is a ******* JOKE.....hahaha I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... .........hahha he isnot as good as Craft.....-500 to -550 would just be a gift basket..................

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Saw both teams play in cleveland. Sereious difference in skill. They have literally no chance. Matta could sit half the team and win. The O-H-I-O was going on during the George Mason / Vill Game---its in Cleveland....All Ohio State Crowd...the george mason/ vill game was sooo sloppy.....they could get run out of the building by 20-25....a spread is a spread but the ML is a sure thing...........THEY WONT BE ABKE TO SCORE hahaa their go to guy is a ******* JOKE.....hahaha I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... .........hahha he isnot as good as Craft.....-500 to -550 would just be a gift basket..................
    Try -800

PaperTrail07

Try getting run out of the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why didn't u just lay the points

PaperTrail07

hahahah game is laughable

PaperTrail07