sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a win with butler +8 2h

Won 3000 on that one....will admit to really fishy officiating, a lot of luck, and one hell of a drama-packed ending.

Glad I was on the right side of it....boy oh boy, how much that must have work for PITT ML backers. WOW, JUST WOW!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

well nice win man , i lost my as on pitts ml , but i should no better , gl

Raider3
    Raider3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

can you make more threads? seriously?

sportman1313

thanks sweethook....sorry for ur loss man, i feel for ya. That was an absolutely brutal way to lose that game, unbelievable and still in shock over it lol.

Raider3....if you want a literal answer, then YES I CAN MAKE MORE THREADS lol. You're not forced to comment on the threads if you're annoyed or do not want to bro....it's a free country man. Not meaning to flame at ya but what's ur purpose for asking this man?
    Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    well nice win man , i lost my as on pitts ml , but i should no better , gl
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider3 View Post
    can you make more threads? seriously?

Raider3

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    thanks sweethook....sorry for ur loss man, i feel for ya. That was an absolutely brutal way to lose that game, unbelievable and still in shock over it lol.

Raider3....if you want a literal answer, then YES I CAN MAKE MORE THREADS lol. You're not forced to comment on the threads if you're annoyed or do not want to bro....it's a free country man. Not meaning to flame at ya but what's ur purpose for asking this man?
    You already have another thread on butler second half. It's just annoying to have multiple threads on the same shit on the first page. But you can continue if you need that much attention.

sportman1313

oh nah bro....i think you misunderstood it man. The first one was kind of an in-game thread of a sort during the game once I placed it during the half. This one was more so intended as a retrospect of the game and the win. By no means was I intending this to be the same thread bro. Alright, well let's put it like this bro....don't come at me with your personal problems of what annoys you or something, alright? I'm not disrespecting you and so you don't disrespect me.....it kind of seems like you want the attention. In fact, anyone who posts negative comments on ppl in a supportive environment like this may have some serious issues on their own. If you're annoyed with stuff or have attention issues, please go seek therapy or a hobby man...BOL to you on your plays though, just don't waste either your or my time again. Take care

You already have another thread on butler second half. It's just annoying to have multiple threads on the same shit on the first page. But you can continue if you need that much attention.

Raider3

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    oh nah bro....i think you misunderstood it man. The first one was kind of an in-game thread of a sort during the game once I placed it during the half. This one was more so intended as a retrospect of the game and the win. By no means was I intending this to be the same thread bro. Alright, well let's put it like this bro....don't come at me with your personal problems of what annoys you or something, alright? I'm not disrespecting you and so you don't disrespect me.....it kind of seems like you want the attention. In fact, anyone who posts negative comments on ppl in a supportive environment like this may have some serious issues on their own. If you're annoyed with stuff or have attention issues, please go seek therapy or a hobby man...BOL to you on your plays though, just don't waste either your or my time again. Take care
    lmao I have no issues but thanks for the concern. But i hope you go broke so you can stop posting 3 threads about the same game

sportman1313

That's pretty messed up bro...I would never wish that on anyone man. I certainly hope you don't go broke but I highly recommend that you do not have ill feelings towards ppl or negative wishes for other bettors......for some reason, that kind of thinking seems to bite a person back (karma I guess). No joke man, but I and others who are successful doing this do the best when giving significant sums of money back to the community, helping the poor, doing good and eliminating what's wrong. I'm pretty disappointed that you would say such a thing man.....it does indeed seem that you do have issues Wish u the best of luck bro and hope we're on the same side on future plays man

lmao I have no issues but thanks for the concern. But i hope you go broke so you can stop posting 3 threads about the same game