Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Huskies ML HUGE

No way they lose tonight. They are more skilled and they have a gamebreaker in Kemba.

Easy lock

Pride
    rally rally rally

grabbed the huskied live as a dog and now i just need kemba to heat up

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've been touting uconn all season....i wanted to go pretty big on them ML but am done with plays for the night. Cincy are more than capable of pulling off the upset though....nonetheless, i'm cheering for ya and hope huskies take care of business here. Let's go Huskies....also, if you don't mind how big are you in on them?

Pride
    rally rally rally

ive got about ten percent of my roll on them so around 2k.

i placed another 1k on them at +120

ill probably hedge cause they are pulling away.

Pride
    rally rally rally

hmmmmm

anyone think the refs are going to continue to give the huskies everything? or will it even out?

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh i got you bro....thanks for your honesty. Bro.....you should be more than comfortable. Pittsburgh just lost as the #1 seed and they're in Big East......no way that refs let UCONN lose this game. I would enjoy this game and enjoy this Huskies win....they're getting huge favoritism by refs and no way the ncaa/refs let UCONN lose this one (cuz you know that viewership will be much higher with them in).

They're outrebounding cincy and playing a complete game.....not sure how the game will play out with the spread but i can assure you that the refs will make sure uconn wins this one!