sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

appreciate it everyone!!!!!

sportman1313

uhhh....how exactly is that supposed to be done? I mean I've been betting games and such for a while but am relatively new to this online forum stuff. Does being a pro offer anything from just being a regular member?
    Quote Originally Posted by cigar View Post
    why not become a pro at sbr?? all you need is 200 at a qualifying book, that ticket says you have it

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

sportman... great insight on game. It's so enjoyable to read posts by guys who know the game and the art of picking a side. Congrars.

cigar... props to you too. Seemed like you were spot on from before the game till the end. Enjoyed the posts.

million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Nice call here, any other money lines for today that you like?

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    uhhh....how exactly is that supposed to be done? I mean I've been betting games and such for a while but am relatively new to this online forum stuff. Does being a pro offer anything from just being a regular member?
    click on "become a pro" under anyones avatar and make sbr a regular stop for double the points youre getting now

sportman1313

thanks bluechip, appreciate it bro...i gotta give it up for cigar too. It's rare to find people on this forum or ppl in general that actually can identify trends in a game and how the refs were calling it....couldn't believe actually that he was on point with my exact thinking of the game also. Appreciate the kind words, been on a pretty hot streak after losing quite a bit the past sunday/monday.

Million2one....haven't really looked at any. I have been goin pretty big on a lot of MLs the past few days and may ease up on it (I was on Lakers ML against twolves last night and were down nearly the whole game until the last 2 mins of the game-definitely made me sweat a lot, considering it was only to win $500 {very bad value and risky play on part but no way lakers lose that one straight up**. If I like any ML plays for later, I'll be sure to post it.....I've been big on UCONN for a long while and despite the fishy line in their game against CINCY, I see them winning that one too. Cincy can be tricky and really dominate the boards though, so not yet sure....we'll see later tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue chip View Post
    sportman... great insight on game. It's so enjoyable to read posts by guys who know the game and the art of picking a side. Congrars.

cigar... props to you too. Seemed like you were spot on from before the game till the end. Enjoyed the posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by million2one View Post
    Nice call here, any other money lines for today that you like?

sportman1313

Oh cool cool....I'll look into it and definitely do it. I have a few accounts spread out through 4 books but may open another one for this purpose. Thanks for letting me know bro
    Quote Originally Posted by cigar View Post
    click on "become a pro" under anyones avatar and make sbr a regular stop for double the points youre getting now

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

not a problem, best of luck

First 123