dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

West Virginia +4

My favorite play of the tournament so far. Kentucky is so shaky on the road and WV knows how to play good teams tight.

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

YES,

JC02
    JC02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

i also like this play

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I can't take WVU I have Kentucky matching up with Ohio State.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

WVU moneyline for me.. they win and it pays for my trip to the sweet 16.. thats how i paid for my trip to the final four last yr.. bet wvu moneyline the whole way through .. LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS

ND25
    ND25's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like WVU as well

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Be careful. This is a revenge spot for KY. I agree that Kentucky is all over the road, however, in revenge spots they are very lethal. Look at the SEC tournament as an example where they smoked teams that beat them during the regular season.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i lean WVU. i think that they can turn this into a street fight that diminishes the value of UK's athletic advantage. my big concern is that WVU doesn't have a go-to offensive option like Desean Butler from last season for when they need buckets in the half-court.

and while i agree that UK has been good in revenge spots this season, i don't think that the revenge angle is as relevant from year to year for a team like UK that had some much turnover in their roster from last season due to one and dones. i can't imagine that freshmen Knight, Jones and Lamb are champing at the bit to make up for the failings of last year's team.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with gshock 1... GL with your play

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Fwiw i think Huggins is 8-1 vs CaIIipari. I know teams change every year but he has owned him in years past

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Ky didn't show up last game, they were already thinking about this game. They will come out ready and playing 10x better than last game. I really like Ky here, they only go 6 deep but all 6 players can score and play good d. When all 6 are hitting there shots they can't be beat. With Harrelson and Miller both showing up big time for this tourney I really have to like Ky here. Good Luck everyone, as we all know any game in this tourney may go either way, no lock for the rest of the way!!

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i lean WVU. i think that they can turn this into a street fight that diminishes the value of UK's athletic advantage. my big concern is that WVU doesn't have a go-to offensive option like Desean Butler from last season for when they need buckets in the half-court.

and while i agree that UK has been good in revenge spots this season, i don't think that the revenge angle is as relevant from year to year for a team like UK that had some much turnover in their roster from last season due to one and dones. i can't imagine that freshmen Knight, Jones and Lamb are champing at the bit to make up for the failings of last year's team.
    I agree with all points here, but lean UK. I think the most important point is that there is no Desean Butler, and while I think this game will stay close for awhile, UK will outgun them down the stretch.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I like UCLA +6

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i lean Kentucky.. too much athleticism, WV can't play Kentucky's game.
    they don't have the legs.

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

im on kentucky as well good luck though.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by TheAccountant View Post

I agree with all points here, but lean UK. I think the most important point is that there is no Desean Butler, and while I think this game will stay close for awhile, UK will outgun them down the stretch.
    i hear you. i've been going back and forth on the play here all morning. while i like WVU 1H and game, or 1H under, there's no ignoring the fact that, down the stretch, WVU will struggle to score. may wait until late and get the highest number for 1H under.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

wvu is just not athletic, ky will run them out of the gym, wait and see

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post
    My favorite play of the tournament so far. Kentucky is so shaky on the road and WV knows how to play good teams tight.
    Couldn't agree more... WVU is the play here.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i really love the under west va play good defense and they struggle to score

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post
    This isn't a true road game, it's a nuetraI site where kentucky is 7-1

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

you gotta figure uk is tiring since they arent going to the bench and are piling the minutes on the starters
    lamb doesnt look as good and i think he is still hurting
    wv can put up points in a hurry and have a deeper bench. they are more rested as uk played florida recently before there matchup with princeton.

you also got to think about the fact that uk almost lost to a ivy league team - princeton by a last second score

hmmmm

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I like West Virginia straight up today... I'll take experience over young and more talented every time in the tourny

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    you gotta figure uk is tiring since they arent going to the bench and are piling the minutes on the starters
    lamb doesnt look as good and i think he is still hurting
    wv can put up points in a hurry and have a deeper bench. they are more rested as uk played florida recently before there matchup with princeton.

you also got to think about the fact that uk almost lost to a ivy league team - princeton by a last second score

hmmmm
    UConn played 5 games straight before their tournament game and they didnt look so bad. Careful with WV today.

sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see this as a road game at all guys! Did you see Kty's 1st ropund game? This team travels and the crowd will OVERWHELMINGLY be in favor of Kty. W. Virginia can't come close to KTY. in the way the team travels. Throw in Kty. is playing by far the best ball of it's season and I think KTy. gets the cover here. Am I wrong?????

balmoredawg
    balmoredawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

going with KY because the networks like them. game will not even be close.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Huggins beats Calapari
    Kentucky is young
    Big East vs SEC

I've been betting big east teams the whole tourney.