aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

duke/mich line?

anyone know this line or have thoughts on what it would be, i can't wait for this matchup and I'm going to go with mich for sure, i think they have a good chance to win su and if the line is greater than 6-7 then i will be all over it

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Dude, the line will for sure be dd. Good luck (you will need a miracle), if you decide to throw away money on Michigan.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tired tired tired tired tired of duke

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Michigan +11.5

I like it

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

no way Michigan can win. They dont have the athleticism to hang with Duke. If you don't have that, you have NO chance. Too good of a matchup for Duke. If this was Kansas or Ohio State, I would think differently

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    no way Michigan can win. They dont have the athleticism to hang with Duke. If you don't have that, you have NO chance. Too good of a matchup for Duke. If this was Kansas or Ohio State, I would think differently
    Are you saying that Duke is better than Kansas and Ohio State?

TPowell

no I'm mostly saying that Duke can counter what Michigan likes to do because they are far better coached than most teams and have a higher basketball IQ than most. Michigan thrives on beating teams that play with reckless abandon like Tennessee and basically letting Beliein outcoach his counterpart. They could get by Kansas possibly and MAYBE Ohio State.

I do think Duke is better than OSU and KU with a HEALTHY Kyrie Irving and I dislike Duke......

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    no I'm mostly saying that Duke can counter what Michigan likes to do because they are far better coached than most teams and have a higher basketball IQ than most. Michigan thrives on beating teams that play with reckless abandon like Tennessee and basically letting Beliein outcoach his counterpart. They could get by Kansas possibly and MAYBE Ohio State.

I do think Duke is better than OSU and KU with a HEALTHY Kyrie Irving and I dislike Duke......
    It's going to be tough, but Michigan is capable of pulling off an upset. They've hung close against great teams all year. It has to go their way eventually.

What do you think about the +11.5 spread?

TPowell

I think Duke blows them out to be honest.... I had Michigan decently big today against Tenny. Loved that matchup. I really think Duke is the worst matchup Michigan could ask for

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by mattmc419 View Post
    It's going to be tough, but Michigan is capable of pulling off an upset. They've hung close against great teams all year. It has to go their way eventually.

What do you think about the +11.5 spread?
    No way Michigan wins they can hang in Big Ten cuz basically everyone plays slow which helps them out alot.