lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

my sleeper for tourney

arizona wild cats they have a good coach a good big man and i real good sharp shooter, they can play a slow down half court game with a post presence or they have the speed to play un and down, really think they will knock off duke a big match up problem for the devils when they meet up with the wild cats, think they will go to sweet16, well if i pick them to beat duke you would also see i have them beating texas

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

i follow the Pac-10 closer than any other conference, and Arizona is super streaky. They can win any game by 20 and lose any game by 20. I don't see them putting together three great games in a row to make it to the sweet 16. That being said, I don't see them getting past Texas

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

I don't have them past texas either, but I do have the zona/texas winner beating duke

vieruccio
    vieruccio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lonegambler, damn thieft, my points? MY points!!!

2DB187
    2DB187's Avatar Become A Pro!

just dont trust zona, no real experience for these kids and they havnt really beaten anyone all year.... i like wash to make a run (even though it bothers me they gotta play unc in N.C.)..also think a case can be made for several sleepers to go far in the shit southeast region...

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    I don't have them past texas either, but I do have the zona/texas winner beating duke
    I respectfully disagree. At least on of these teams will lose in the first round and neither of them have the guard play to beat Duke.

2DB187

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    I respectfully disagree. At least on of these teams will lose in the first round and neither of them have the guard play to beat Duke.

Tex has the ability to beat anyone in this tourney, that said they could also go out real early in true tex fashion.....

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Quote Originally Posted by 2DB187 View Post
    Tex has the ability to beat anyone in this tourney, that said they could also go out real early in true tex fashion.....
    My prediction for this game is Texas jumps out to an early lead (like they always do), and then let Oakland back in the game in the second half. Oakland will not lie down and will make it a game in the end and I would not be suprised if they win this game. Texas has been struggling as of late and Oakland has been lighting it up. They have played some big schools as well, pretty much the entire Big Ten (WV, Illinois, Mich St., UT, Ohio St., Michigan, Purdue) , so they will not be intimidated by the name on the jersey. I mean hell, they went to Tennessee and beat them on their own court.

On a side note, I will definitely be taking the points and a little ML in this game.

2DB187

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    My prediction for this game is Texas jumps out to an early lead (like they always do), and then let Oakland back in the game in the second half. Oakland will not lie down and will make it a game in the end and I would not be suprised if they win this game. Texas has been struggling as of late and Oakland has been lighting it up. They have played some big schools as well, pretty much the entire Big Ten (WV, Illinois, Mich St., UT, Ohio St., Michigan, Purdue) , so they will not be intimidated by the name on the jersey. I mean hell, they went to Tennessee and beat them on their own court.

On a side note, I will definitely be taking the points and a little ML in this game.

i certainly dont disagree, i was looking to back oak before the seeds were announced,but tex should really be a 2 or 3 at worst, certainly not a 4 when i look at the other 2 and 3 seeds...if the good tex shows up this is a bad matchup for oak as tex is one of the few teams that has the size to deal with Benson down low, like i said it really hard to trust tex but they certainly have a team capable of making a long run...doubt i touch this game far as betting goes, some brackets i have tex losing in others i have them in the final 4