sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on Kentucky -1 vs Florida - SEC CHAMP ????

Last game these 2 played was epic.

What happens on the neutral court ?

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lamb might be out

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yeah there were two players hurt at the end of the Kentucky game. Fla popped up for a few mins on my book at pk and I meant to jump on them but I stepped away and when I got back it was off the board. Id jump all over Fla. They're gotta kill Kentucky.

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida is hot right now

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had to guess Lamb will be out he is listed as doubtful by UK and he looked to be really hurt. Liggins wasnt that hurt, he will play and is listed as probable. They have 6 key players and after that its slim pickens. Losing one hurts a lot. If Lamb was healthy UK would win but now Im really nervous and wouldnt touch us in this one.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    If I had to guess Lamb will be out he is listed as doubtful by UK and he looked to be really hurt. Liggins wasnt that hurt, he will play and is listed as probable. They have 6 key players and after that its slim pickens. Losing one hurts a lot. If Lamb was healthy UK would win but now Im really nervous and wouldnt touch us in this one.
    They would be wise to rest Lamb and save him for the NCAA games. Forget about the SEC title game.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    They would be wise to rest Lamb and save him for the NCAA games. Forget about the SEC title game.
    Yeah thats much more important to Calipari. He would like to win this but he knows whats important and he knows how bad he needs each one of those 6 guys. Only thing that could help with a win tomorrow is a better seed and im not even sure thats possible. They are probably a 3 and at worst a 4 seed and doubt its possible to move into a 2 with a win.

Tklane21
    Tklane21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was expecting an overnight line of about Florida -2.5 with it heading more towards -3 or -3.5 by morning. When I saw them at PK on Pinny I nearly choked on my drink.

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Yea. I was thinking the same. Wanted to play UK, but hate injuries..

sicky123

Yep. Line now UK +1.5.

Not really a big move if you ask me.