sammy85
    sammy85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triple Play tonight/ Writeups

After looking at the card I see 3 games I really like. Cuse playing Great lately especially on Defense. They are Very capable to keep Walker in check and after last nights emotional win vs Pitt tough quick turnaround for Uconn. Walker doesn't get his 23 and the lights will be shut off early

All over Florida vs. Tenn. Tn. had a tough 2nd half emotional win late last night and this will be their THIRD game in 5 days while Florida is well rested. Last 10 Fl. 8-2 while Tenn. has stumbled into the tourney going 4-6. Fl. 2-0 vs, Tenn. this yeat and that will become 3-0 after tonight.

S.Diego State -1 vs, UNLV. Already 2-0 this year vs UNLV both teams playing well but imo SDState has a bit more talent and depth. Also a much better and talented front court, send it down low tonight and we'll cash this one.

G/L guys like to see your thoughts

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like your 2nd and 3rd plays.... not sure walker packs it in... i like Uconn tonight!

gl

sammy85

He carries that team and after Big Emotional win I just don't see that type of effort again against a Great Defense. Also on the Offensive end Cuse is MUCH better and diversified. Let the game begin and G/L with your selections. Had a great 6-1 day yesterday and was counting my money in the Illinois game but the Illini simply gave up with 8 minutes to go up by 20. Terrible loss.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

UConn really struggles against a zone, and Cuse's is one of the best. playing four days in a row and against a zone won't end well for UConn. i'm on Cuse. BOL to you tonight.

sammy85

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    UConn really struggles against a zone, and Cuse's is one of the best. playing four days in a row and against a zone won't end well for UConn. i'm on Cuse. BOL to you tonight.

Well tough loss in OT but Florida cashes. Waiting on the SD State game with SDS -1 the play