Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I'm not lying guys....I have Georgia -1

They were up 13 with about 6 mins left, now it's going to OT.
    Yesterday I had Virginia +4.5.....they were up 10 with 40 secs left, went to OT and I lost.
    Yesterday I had Oregon/UCLA Under 60.5 1st half. It was at 57 and Oregon puts UCLA on line with 3 seconds left.....hit both free throws and Oregon comes down and hits a running banker from 3 to kill that play.

When will it stop?? Is there any relief??

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That sucks man. Im sorry

I'm on total # of 3pts over 9

gonna need 2 in ot for a push... not looking good

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    They were up 13 with about 6 mins left, now it's going to OT.
    Yesterday I had Virginia +4.5.....they were up 10 with 40 secs left, went to OT and I lost.
    Yesterday I had Oregon/UCLA Under 60.5 1st half. It was at 57 and Oregon puts UCLA on line with 3 seconds left.....hit both free throws and Oregon comes down and hits a running banker from 3 to kill that play.

When will it stop?? Is there any relief??
    that Oregon/UCLA 1H under was a bad beat, man. true story: my dentist is one of my gambling pals. i had to go in this morning to have a crown finished off. snowing like crazy, took me 45 minutes to make it 5 miles to his office, so i told him no anesthetic because i was in a rush. at a couple of points, it was painful. he stopped and asked how bad it was. i said nowhere near as bad as that fkn Oregon/UCLA 1H under. he said, okay, i'll keep going.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I apologize for being on this game guys!

Regul8er
    Wordd

Ive experienced a lifetime of bad beats all in one week! It's truly truly amazing.....and the worst part is I havent quit. 99.999% of us would either be in the poor house or have quit by now, will I ever learn?

No point in even watching this OT, I already know the result unfortunately.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to punch Georgia's coach in the fuking face. If they lose this game I say the SEC should send Georgia to the west division with the rest of the suckasses in the conference.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope georgia's bus crashes on the way back to campus and kills their fuking moron coach!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    I hope georgia's bus crashes on the way back to campus and kills their fuking moron coach!
    Bring back Ron Jirsa.

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4733

I've been unbelievably lucky being on Alabama today and Arkansas yesterday. I feel bad for you though.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Dont feel bad for me....feel bad for my bookie. haha

I've bet over my head, experienced incredibly unlucky defeats, now bookie doesn't get paid. I know him, and he wouldn't be able to do crap to me if he tried. May as well keep going big now, cuz at this point he aint getting paid regardless, haha!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm with you. I also had Georgia -1. When it went to OT I knew I was going to lose.

I also had the under in the 2nd half of the OHio St. Game. Of course it went to overtime and I lost by a few points.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

You cry more than a woman does....Lose like a MAN!

You are betting on 18-22 year olds what do you expect, there are going to swings and you are going to lose bets that were up 14 late...aka Virgina yesterday....