dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

women announcers

should be straight kicked in the oyster. every one sucks and is horrid to listen to. i would venture to say that 90% are dykes. not the cool kinda dyke, but the kind you find living in the woods with few teeth and hairy pits. sideline reporters are different...... most are hot..... and get nude so the rest of us can watch through a peephole.

get in the kitchen and make me a samich

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would tail some of them before you

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I like Doris Burke. She played, and is a basketball Hall of Fame'r. She knows what she is talking about, and doesnt act like she has something to prove.

CAC555
    CAC555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dozer......I have only been on this forum for a couple of weeks now but every time I hear you talk I realize how much of a loser you really are. You just like to hear yourself talk and you are like a girl that craves attention. I actually feel bad for you because you really have no chance in life

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let em do beaver ball

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CAC555 View Post
    Dozer......I have only been on this forum for a couple of weeks now but every time I hear you talk I realize how much of a loser you really are. You just like to hear yourself talk and you are like a girl that craves attention. I actually feel bad for you because you really have no chance in life

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by CAC555 View Post
    bro you're just one of the many idiots that have a dumb thread like "3k into 10k" or "journey to 5k br starting with betpoints." and you're a racist. go away

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    bro you're just one of the many idiots that have a dumb thread like "3k into 10k" or "journey to 5k br starting with betpoints." and you're a racist. go away
    dont tell me your a fan of dozer??

i dont get whats wrong with having a goal in mind. you have a lock of the century onces a week

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    dont tell me your a fan of dozer??

i dont get whats wrong with having a goal in mind. you have a lock of the century onces a week
    who is dozer and i just hate this CAC guy more than anyone on this site

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

lol why

and dozer started the thread

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    lol why and dozer started the thread
    LOL is just stirring the pot.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    should be straight kicked in the oyster. every one sucks and is horrid to listen to. i would venture to say that 90% are dykes. not the cool kinda dyke, but the kind you find living in the woods with few teeth and hairy pits. sideline reporters are different...... most are hot..... and get nude so the rest of us can watch through a peephole.

get in the kitchen and make me a samich
    Agree 1,000%!
    FURTHERMORE when you see scores at the bottom of the TV... the goddam girls games should be in PINK.
    I look up and see Pittsburg lost to DePaul or something, I go nuts, then I see it is just a stupid girls game.
    AND would you send your daughter to play basketball for a lot of these womens coaches? A lot of them look like "Tootsie". The asst coaches at U. Conn????

CAC555
    CAC555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    who is dozer and i just hate this CAC guy more than anyone on this site
    This LOL guy just decides to go into my thread and say its dumb for no reason. I wont reply to him anymore and that is why he doesnt like me. How can I be a racist? You dont even know what nationality I am. Dont even reply to this because I will not spend anymore time reply to this LOL guy. Its a waste of my time. If you dont like my thread dont look at it.