No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Syracuse -1.5 or -2.5 confuses me

Last night, I wanted to pound the shit out of it.

I'm still trying to figure out or justify why this line is so low, though.

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I don't think it is that low. I thought Syracuse would be -3 or -3.5, but they are still playing at the garden and St. John's has beat some good teams.

Ranx777
    Ranx777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

I'm sure there will be plenty of Syracuse fans there too. But with that said, how does St. John's shoots the three basically decides the game.St Johns 12 of 43 from 3 the last three games isn't convincing me they will do well at it. And I still think Syracuse has the most talent 1 through 5 as far as starting lineups go in the Big East. Syracuse seems to be figuring things out just at the right time too.

So Im with ya no coincidences. I will be playing Cuse', not large though.

Ketch
    Ketch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

I'm rooting for the orange

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Syracuse, with the low number, getting pounded by the public. No play for me.

On another game though, NoCo, I'm interested in your take on the Cincinnati/ND game. That's the one that I'm watching in the Big East. Set at -2 and then taking a step down to -1.5, with the public all over the Irish?!? Somebody thinks the Bearcats are going to make this a game. And I tend to agree. They are pissed that they aren't ranked (like, maybe, Georgetown, who have more Big East losses and have lost to the Bearcats twice). They are on a major upswing the last few weeks. And, my favorite: they have held their last three opponents under 39% shooting, and they haven't given up more than 67 points in their last four games. Notre Dame has only played once in the last 10 days. Watch out for Cincinnati today.