hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 favorites losing by 8 or more at halftime

2 College & 2 pro basketball favorites losing by 8 or more.

-nebraska losing by 10 at halftime. 2nd half spread was nebraska -3.5 and as a result had nebraska +6.5 for the game. Nebraska loses the game by 2 and thus covers 2nd half spread. This is lot better than taking nebraska -2.5 for the game and losing.

-stanford losing by 8 at halftime. 2nd half spread was stanford -3 and as a result had stanford +5 for the game. Stanford loses by 2 and covers 2nd half spread. This is better than taking stanford -3 for the game and losing.

-memphis grizzlies down 8 at halftime and failed to cover 1st half spread. 2nd half spread was grizzlies -2 and as a result had grizzlies +6 for the game. Grizzlies lose by 2 and cover 2nd half spread. This is better than taking grizzlies -3 for the game and losing. memphis also failed to cover 2nd half spread of previous game against thunder. Felt like grizzlies were due for a 2nd half cover.

-celtics down 18 at halftime. 2nd half spread celtics -11 and as a result had celtics +7 for the game. Celtics lose by 5 and cover 2nd half spread. THis is better than taking celtics -9.

LEts watch for favorites losing by 5 or more at halftime. Taking favorites losing at halftime gives better you odds than taking the favorites before the game starts. There are not too many games where favorites are losing by 5 or more. Today there were a total of only 4 games. Do not know who is goin to be the next favorite losing by 5 or more at halftime. Today I was 4-0 on 2nd half of games. Yesterday I had montana -4 2nd half as montana was down 10 halftime. As a result had montana +6 for the game. Montana wins by 19. I cant wait til tommorrow. I will post plays but there is only 10 minutes between halfs.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Great idea... I should look out for that

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck ebbearsfb1.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

U 2

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job
    2nd half overs after a low scoring well under the ats 1st half number have been cashing in at a big rate ad well
    unfortunately just starting playing them and haven't gone big on