slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

slatter's Wednesday winner (3-team parlay)

I lost my last play, a -130 parlay (when American lost at the buzzer in the Patriot League Tournament), but am 2-1 on my picks here. Not a huge sample size, but let's get to 3-1 today.

St. John's -600 ML
    vs. Rutgers
    Cincinnati -600 ML vs. South Florida
    Missouri -620 ML vs. Texas Tech

St. John's playing at its home away from home, playing a Rutgers team that's emotionally drained and is coming off an OT win against Seton Hall. St. John's is 7-1 at Madison Square Garden this year and is 9-2 in its last 11 games, while Rutgers is just 3-9 in its last 12 games.

Cincinnati taking on a South Florida team that just won a hugely emotional game, totally wiped out, shouldn't even be playing today. Cincy is 6-2 in its last eight games, while South Florida is 2-8 in its last 10 (and 4-17 in its last 21). Cincy needs the win... a loss would be a dagger at this point.

Mizzou is on a three-game skid, but look for that to turn around tonight. The Tigers are facing off against a head coach-less Texas Tech team that is 2-7 in its last nine games. Neither team is hot, but Missouri is clearly the better team here by a wide margin.

Total risk
    : 4.31u to win 2.5u

slatter

Wow, insane finish to the St. John's game, and a botched call by the officials, but I'll take it. Just need Cincy and Mizzou to take care of business now.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Good thing you took moneyline. Two games to go. Good luck on the parlay.

slatter

Thanks th.

A Mayland
    A Mayland's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the same as you plus Southern Miss and Marshall ML!

thfootball

Doing a straight up. Cincy, Marshall, North Colorado. total 2.31 odds. small bet. Won with Iowa thats good enough for the day.

Still down around $40 from starting with $190 in January. Need a nice winning streak.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would only be worried about missouri

slatter

Winner, although the St. John's and Missouri games gave me a slight heart attack.

thfootball

what's your picks today, I got my parlay, but only had a small bet on it. I'm looking at w.mich and pitt. maybe had 3rd game. Straight up.

Not sure yet. My site has only a few games listed.

slatter

Sorry th, forgot to check back in here. I got on Kansas, Boston College, BYU and San Diego State in one play (guess that doesn't do you much good now that most games are already going on/over), and Kansas/BC/BYU/SDSU/UNLV/Arizona in another (smaller) play. Good luck man.