Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

St.Johns gets another BIG WIN!!

While all my fellow handicappers were busy releasing on the Johnnie's the other night against Seton Hall, I was waiting till they lost and then Vegas came out with a ridiculous line in their following game.

Well, that happened today. After the Red Storm were crushed in Seton Hall earlier this week, I knew they would be favored by a decent amount. However, I didn't realize it would be 12. That's good for our side.

South Florida backers are hoping the same St. John's team that showed up in Seton Hall will show up tonight. I don't see it.

The Johnnies are not only 11-3 at home, they're still one of the top four teams in the Big East for a reason. They're good.

And they're even better at home.

The Johnnies has won and covered at home against PITT, UConn, Duke, and Notre Dame.

The Bulls played their best game of the season against Pitt the other night and actually led at halftime, but wound up on the wrong side of a score.

So if USF can play its best game of the year and still lose, how can I expect to back them in this spot? I can't.

St. John's is simply the better basketball team and should have no problem winning this game at home by at least 15 points. Take St. John's to win, 78-62.

Santo4osu

What is St.John's doing? They are down 19-12!! USF stinks!!

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea their level is going down, they better do something before march madness

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously I know it's senior night and all but the seniors suck... So many TO from the seniors... Keep them on the flipping bench until you get a comfortable lead sigh....

Santo4osu

WTF!! When is St.Johns going to take care USF?

Santo4osu

St.Johns comes through!!!!