sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all over Villanova +9.5

Really like this play....wouldn't be surprised with a straight up win for Villanova BOL all

sportman1313

man, 1/6 ft shooting so with about 1 minute left in the first half for villanova??? Playing so bad and as if they could care less....lucky they're only down 4 right now, refs are certainly not helping the cause, and fisher now has 3 fouls. SMH, what an ugly game so far

sportman1313

villanova is hanging around but pitt seems to be taking over the game....the offensive gameplan for nova is just horrific, absolute idiocy. I know they play the slow-paced style but with their roster, they should be mixing it up and change things up....instead of relying wit all these perimeter shots, a dying style. One ugly end, hopefully nova stick around and don't go cold and get the cover here.....hopefully pitt also go real cold

sportman1313

armwood....you fool lol. Nova is down 7 with 46 seconds left and this guy commits a foul, and then a technical foul....after that, the potential for the cover was done. They definitely woulda covered otherwise......ludicrous

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I didn't lay anything on this game, but was stupid enough to change my streak for the cash to pittsburg single digit win/loss from the UNC Ashville 3s made. Tough beat

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    armwood....you fool lol. Nova is down 7 with 46 seconds left and this guy commits a foul, and then a technical foul....after that, the potential for the cover was done. They definitely woulda covered otherwise......ludicrous
    Can't believe he did that WTF