burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Easy money parlays !!!!!!

KANSAS ML
    GEORGETOWN + 4
    NOTRE DAME +3

KANSAS IS THE ONLY WORRY, MISSOURI NEEDS THIS GAME BADLY BUT KANSAS IS KANSAS AND WILL NOT LAY DOWN AND DIE, CINNCINATI IS A DAMN JOKE, AS WELL AS CONNECTICUT, ANY POINTS IN THOSE GAMES IS EASY MONEY DAY !

Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

The Bearcats have won four of their last five games both SU and ATS, and most impressively three of those wins came on the road, the last two at Marquette (67-60 as a five-point dog) and Georgetown (58-46 as a 6½-point pup). Meanwhile, the Hoyas followed up the loss to Cincinnati with last Saturday’s 58-51 home loss to Syracuse, falling to 1-3 SU and 0-4 ATS in their last four games.

Therefore, momentum is clearly in Cincinnati’s corner today. So is history, as the Bearcats’ 12-point win at Georgetown on Feb. 23 is part of their 3-1 SU and ATS run against the Hoyas. And in addition to failing to cover in four straight games, Georgetown is 1-5 ATS in its last six games following a loss, 2-8 ATS in its last 10 following a non-cover, 2-5 ATS in its last seven against winning teams and 2-5 ATS in its last seven Saturday contests (including last Saturday’s home loss to Syracuse).

Cincinnati, which gives up just 56.2 points per game and has held the Hoyas to 58, 47, 64 (overtime) and 57 points in the last four meetings, rides its defense to its fifth victory in its last six games and moves ahead of G-Town in the Big East pecking order!!! I like Cincinnati to cover easy!!

But I like your other two picks!! Good Luck!!

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

doesn't look like easy winner to me.... I would bet Missouri +3 and Uconn -3 if i was you.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think if you go opposite of that, then yeah you will have a 3 team parlay winner! I truly believe your on the wrong side of each of those plays!